Dragged Into Ghost Tower

In the last fanfic, Mush had caught a Gyrados which got transported back to Professor Oak's lab. Now Roy and Mush were heading for Celedon City.

"Wow, I can't wait to go to Celedon City! You know what? I heard there was a gigantic Pokemall there! My Pokemon would love a treat!" Mush grinned.

Roy shrugged.

"You know, I still think we should go to the Ghost Tower. There are probably some trainers there who would want to battle you, and you can gain valuable experience." Roy piped. "I still think you're not ready for Celedon City yet."

Mush sat down on a heap of grass.

"You think I'm not ready for anything. You're starting to sound like my mother. I remember she would go and gab all the time about safety, and how I had to come home at a certain time. Every single time! I feel like a baby!" Mush cried.

"You are a baby!" Roy commented. "Mush, your mother just wants the best for you, and it's the same thing with all parents! My father always tells me to get up at five in the morning, he tells me I can't stay up after ten.... you just gotta face it!"

Mush was asleep.

"SEE! Now you're really a baby, Mush!" Roy hollered.

"Huh? What? Who? OH! Sorry, I just kind of got tired, that's all." Mush yawned. "Anyways, let's go to Celedon City!"

"Oh, no... Mush... stay asleep, okay?" Roy snickered.

"Why? You mean are you going to carry me to Celedon City?" Mush squealed.

"Um... yes...." Roy grinned.

Mush fell asleep again.

Mush, you know what? I'm going to carry you over to the Ghost Tower! I'm telling you, you definitely need the experience! Roy thought to himself as he picked up Mush. Holy cow! She's heavy!

Mush finally woke up from her sleep.

"That was nice! Are we at Celedon City, Roy?" Mush cried. "ROY, WHERE ARE WE?"

"Mush, I dragged you into Ghost Tower!" Roy cracked up. "Did you see the look on your face?"

Mush pointed her finger to a Gastly floating by.

"Is this your way of humor? Well, you need to get it checked, I'M LEAVING!" Mush shrieked, eyes blazing with fire. "................. where's the exit?"

"You're not leaving until you battle at least five trainers." Roy demanded.

"Well, you're not leaving because my fist will be in your face!" Mush growled.

"Hum, okay, whatever you say! You're not much of a trainer if you don't want to battle other trainers! You're a big disappointment to your Pokemon!" Roy teased.

Mush exploded with anger.

"OKAY THEN! I'LL BATTLE ONE HUNDRED TRAINERS!" Mush screamed. "I'll show you who's the laughing stock!"

"Perfect! Then what are we waiting for?" Roy smiled.

Mush got up on a platform and unleashed her loud, hideous voice. "TRAINERS, TRAINERS, CALLING ALL TRAINERS! THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES? THEN BATTLE ME!"

Everybody in the Ghost Tower ignored Mush and continued their work.

"What she's saying, ladies and gentlemen, is this loud, ignorant girl named Mush, wants to battle with trainers who are looking to gain some experience for their Pokemon." Roy explained.

About seven trainers dashed up to Mush, asking for a battle.

Mush glared at Roy and sighed, "Whatever. How do you do that?"

"Excuse me, Mush. Can you please battle me?" a middle-aged girl asked. "By the way, I'm Trista."

"Sure, why not? Mush accepted. "This can be a three on three battle!"

"Go, Poliwag!" Trista called.

"Go, Weepinbell!" Mush called.

The two Pokemon were unleashed from their Pokeballs.

"Poliwag, give Weepinbell your Bubble attack!" Trista ordered.

"Weepinbell, dodge the attack and give it a Razor Leaf!" Mush demanded.

Weepinbell successfully dodged the attack and shot the Poliwag with its Razor Leaf. The Poliwag went down, but it was not going to give up yet.

"Poliwag, Hypnosis!"

Weepinbell got struck by the attack and fell alsleep.

"Hey! Weepinbell, I'm the one who should be sleeping! Oh no!" Mush groaned as she recalled her Pokemon. "Squirtle, GO!"

"Water against water?" Trista said. "Sounds cool!"

"Squirtle, use the best Skull Bash attack!" Mush cried.

Squirtle launched its powerful Skull Bash attack and Poliwag fainted.

"HA! Great job, Squirtle!" Mush grinned.

Trista got ferious at the fact Mush won against her cherished Pokemon, she actually stormed off in a huff.

"Excuse me, we didn't finish our battle!" Mush peeped.

"Sorry, Poliwag is my only Pokemon. I agreed with a three on three battle because I thought I would win all three." Trista sighed and walked off.

Mush laughed at Roy.

"See, Roy? Who's the laughing stock now?" she snarled, poking Roy in the ribs.

"Cut it out, be cool." he hissed. "Now come on, let's go battle other trainers!"

Meanwhile...

Team Rocket was foolishly spying on Roy nad Mush again.

"We haven't seen that twerp for a while... and she hasn't grown an inch!" Meowth laughed.

"Be quiet Meowth, we need to snatch all the trainers Pokemon in Ghost Tower!" Jessie hissed.

"But Jessie, Meowth... I'm extremely hungry right now!" James whined.

Jessie's eyes flared in rage, but her stomach was growling as well.

"Okay, after we get a quick meal, we can go snatch all those trainers Pokemon!" Jessie giggled, trying to hide the embarrassment.

Looks like Team Rocket is up to mischief again. Can Mush save Ghost Tower from these thieves?

Go back Go home