The Battle With Team Rocket in Ghost Tower

Roy was having fun watching Mush battle many of the trainers in Ghost Tower. But he did not notice he was being spied on by the mischieveous Team Rocket!

"Okay, Meowth, you go distract all the trainers there in this cute costume saying you are collecting donations for a charity." Jessie explained.

"WHAT? This... this is a DRESS!" Meowth shrieked. "James, you wear this!"

"Do I look like a female? Jessie, think of another idea!" James whined.

"JAMES, MEOWTH, if we don't do something fast, time will fly and we won't have anything to bring back to the boss! If we cash up AND bring back some Pokemon, we could get a biggie raise!" Jessie remarked.

"She has a point." James said. "Now go Meowth, Jessie and I willl snatch the Pokemon and you do the money collecting."

Meowth put on the dress (while complaining) and set off to make a big scene.

"Hello peeps! Do you ever wonder what your change could do? It could help with many studies, sicknesses, and well you name it! Just cash into this bucket I'm holding!" Meowth announced.

"What an adorable Meowth! It must be a robot or something!" a boy replied.

Mush looked around to see the Meowth. She has just finished winning a battle against a boy who used electric-type Pokemon.

"Roy, that Meowth sure looks familiar..." Mush whispered.

"I know..." Roy answered.

"Hey, short runt! Quit whispering and put your loot in this bucket!" Meowth hissed at Mush.

KABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOM!

There was a loud explosion as smoke covered all places.

"I can't see!" a man hollered.

"My eyes! My eyes!"

"My nose!"

A few minutes later, the smoke cleared and people were screaming.

"MY POKEMON! MY POKEMON ARE GONE FROM MY BACKPACK!" a little girl screamed.

"Mine too! POLICE! LAWYERS! PARAMEDICS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" another girl yelled.

Suddenly Jessie and James appeared and were laughing out loud.

"To protect the world from devestation, to reunite all people's within our nation, to denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above... JESSIE! James! Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight!"

Meowth quickly took off his dress and jumped right in the middle. "Meowth that's right!"

"We stole your Pokemon so nah nah nah!" James teased.

Mush checked her Pokeballs, she luckily had hers.

"I still have mine!" she yelled out.

"JAMES! YOU DIDN'T GET THE RUNTS!" Jessie screeched.

"That's why! She's so short I couldn't find her!" James shrugged.

"Give back all the Pokemon!" Mush hollered. "Or you know what your going to get!"

"We're going to get a raise!" James giggled.

"Up, up and away with the Meowth balloon!" Jessie ordered.

"GASTLY~~~~ GASTLY~~~" Out of nowhere, Gastly popped out!

Mush stopped and her face turned a pale blue.

"You have no right to steal all these Pokemon you thieves!" Gastly boomed. "I'm going to use my scary Nightshade attack on you!"

The Nightshade attack caused the Meowth balloon to descend and explode! All the Pokeballs came raining down to their rightful owners.

"Thanks Gastly!" all the owners smiled.

"Ghh.ghh..gho....ghost... ghost...." Mush stammered. "Ghhoosttt.. bring.. back.. Pokeballs...."

"Mush! Are you okay?" Roy asked. "You're face is the color of a really pale marshmellow."

Mush dashed up to Gastly.

"You made me look bad! I was going to give back all the owner's Pokeballs you piece of sleezy junkie bag!" Mush screamed.

Gastly eyed Mush oddly. It floated off elsewhere.

"ARGGGH! Come back here! I want my revenge!" Mush cried as she chased the Gastly.

Of course, being clumsy, Mush tripped over herself and sent one of her empty Pokeballs flying. It smacked Gastly in the head and sucked the Pokemon in.

"WHAT!" Mush shrieked.

The Pokeball dropped to the ground and started to shake. It shook for a little while until it came to an adrupt halt. Roy burst out into laugher.

"Well, looks like you've got yourself a new Pokemon!" Roy grinned.

Mush screamed, now her face the color of a tomato. She ran up to the Pokeball and kicked it, sending it flying. Since she was carrying more than six Pokemon, the Pokeball disappeared and was sent to Professor Oak's place.

"This is Team Rocket's fault!" Mush cried. "Roy, do something!"

"Well, once you catch a Pokemon, it's yours!" Roy laughed. "Well, we've had enough here, why not now head off to Celedon City?"

"No, I want to wither up and disappear into thin air." Mush sighed. "I caught a GHOST Pokemon! This is an outrage!"

"You're an outrage." Roy said quietly.

"WHAT?" Mush snapped.

"You're an... er.. " Roy stuttered.

Mush began to chase Roy around the tower like crazy.

Meanwhile, at Professor Oak's place...

"Ope! Looks like Mush caught a new Pokemon!" Professor Oak said. "Huh? Why are there shoe marks and cracks in this Pokeball!"

Professor Oak unleashed the Pokemon inside and Gastly came out whimpering.

"Wow, that Mush sure has some kick..." it laughed. "Oh wow, do I smell Tofu Surprise?"

Professor Oak laughed. "Well, you'll just gotta become comfortable here! I also have some Spanich Rolls awaiting!"

With Professor Oak and Gastly sharing a disgusting meal, will Roy and Mush make it safely to Celedon City? Stay tuned!

Go Back Go Home Go to Next Fanfic