James Kachums Start.

James Kachum was a 9 year old boy. He was the son of Ash and Misty Kachum. James had a big sister who was already a pokemon trainer. James was the youngest in the family and was not yet a pokemon trainer. But tomorrow was the 14th of September, his birthday! Tomorrow he was going to become a pokemon trainer! He already had pokemon. It was a Squirtle and he had had it since he was a baby. "I wonder what will happen tomorrow Squirtle!" yawned James. "Squirt." Snored Squirtle. Then James went to sleep. Next day James and Squirtle ran down to Prof. Oaks. He knocked on the door and Oak called "Come in!" James opened the door and went in. "Prof. Oak, I'm here to become a pokemon trainer!" called James. "Oh, its you James. Come into the lab!" said Oak. James went into the lab. "Here are your pokeballs and your PokeDex. And here are the 3 starting poke…." "I have already got a pokemon." Interrupted James. "Oh," Said Oak. "Then here you go James."  Oak handed James the pokeballs and the pokedex.                   

*********** Back at his house James got ready to leave his house and journey to Varidan City. "Good bye James! Take care!" Shouted Misty as her son walked down the road. "Yeah, I will! Bye Mum! Bye Dad!"              

************ James and Squirtle walked through the long grass. " As soon as we reach Varidian City, we will have lunch." said James to his pokemon. Some thing moved in a bush. Next second a pokemon with a bone jumped out of a bush. "SQUIRTLE" James shouted. "WATER GUN THAT THING!!!" Squirtle sent a blast of water at the pokemon. "Cubone…." whispered the pokemon. "POKEBALL…GO!" James  yelled as he threw a ball at the pokemon. The pokemon was gone in a flash of whit light. The ball dropped onto the ground. It wobbled. Then stopped. "Yes I caught a pokemon! What was that?" He asked Dexter." Cubone. The bone pokemon." "Cool" said James. "Cubone I choose you!" Cubone appeared again. "Come on Cubone, lets go to Varidan City!" "Cuuuuu!" "Squirt!"  Said his pokemon happily.             

**************** Some where else in the forest, there was trouble. Emma Kachum was all tided up. "Thanks for the pokemon Kid!" Shouted a Meouth as he and 2 humans floated away. James was walking up the road. "Emma, What happened? Who did this?" He asked as untied the gag and then started on the ropes. "2 guys with a talking Meouth!" said Emma. "What!?! Dad said he had trouble with them!" said James. "THEY TOOK ALL MY POKEMON! AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT WHAT DAD SAID!!!???!!! GET MY POKEMON  BACK!!! GET MY POKEMON BACK OR I'LL BEAT THE STUFFING OUT OF YOU!" Emma shouted at James. "O-ok E-emma I'll g-get t-them b-back. Look, theirs there balloon!" stuttered James. "Cubone Boomerang attack!" Cubone threw his bone at a Meouth balloon. It blew up and 6 pokeballs landed in front of James. "MY POKEMON! MY POKEMON!" sobbed Emma.            

************ "Come on, time to go." yawed James. As the walked out of the hotel James wondered James. Then a pokemon jumped out a bush spraying powder on Cubone and Squirtle. They fell asleep. "POKEBALL GOOOOOOOO!" James Shouted as he thew a pokeball! Has James caught a new pokemon?           Find out next time.