Pikachu's Summer Vacation

This movie is one of the most cutest movies I have ever seen. Ash and the gang let their Pokemon spend their vacation at a Pokemon Vacation place. But suddenly, Misty's poor Togepi, a hungry baby starts crying! Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Squirtle try to calm it down while Bulbasaur finds an apple for Togepi. Misty's Psyduck comes along and.... eats it. Then of course, Togepi starts to cry again. Along comes some new Pokemon. Snubble, Marill, Raichu, and Cubone. This gang versus Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle have a competition in to see who is better. When Pikachu and Raichu battle, then run like crazy, across the fiels of the Pokemon Vacation World, causing many troubles. They topple onto a Snorlax, which when rolls over (it's sleeping, of course) the poor Pikachu and Raichu get smushed by the big Pokemon! But they are not injured at all, and continue running like mad! Once they run into Charizard, the big fire breathing lizard, it gets pushed and its head gets stuck in a drain pipe! Pikachu begs the Snubble, Cubone, Raichu and Marill to help the poor Charizard, and the team work begins! The group pulls and pulls at the Charizards head for hours, and finally, it comes out! Charizard is proud, then Ash, Misty and Brock come to pick up their Pokemon. It was a great time, letting their Pokemon be free, to explore the outer world by themselves!

Once you watch PIKACHU'S SUMMER VACATION, you will be tied into the 2nd movie you will see, and that is Mewtwo Strikes Back, The Pokemon First Movie! It will be longer than this one. The Pikachu movie was something to entertain us all! I loved this movie! I totally understand why all Pokemon kids fans loved this movie so much.

Download some of the movie clips here! You need REAL PLAYER in order to play these!

Introduction

Togepi Crying

Snubble, Raichu, Cubone

Squirtle versus Marill

Pikachu and a Log

Pikachu versus Raichu