Pokémon News!

Here is my NEWS section of the site. This section provides some news on Pokémon that seem interesting! Please enjoy.

POKEMON CRYSTAL

Pokemon Crystal is out, have you mastered it yet? There are many new features with this game, and also gives you the option of being able to be a girl.

POKEMON 4TH MOVIE

Pokemon the 4th movie is out in Japan which features a short clip of Pikachu playing hide and seek with the feature film about a new mysterious Pokemon, Celebi.

POKEMON GOLD AND SILVER

Pokemon versions Gold and Silver are coming out on Oct.16, 2000. They are all around good games for the Gameboy Colour. They have new pokemon and they have better colours than the other three versions. They have a built in clock so that there is a day time and a night time. Their pokemon are harder to capture and you can only find certain pokemon at certain times.

POKéMON THE 2ND MOVIE

Yup, there is going to be a 2nd Pokémon movie. It is called Revelation Lugia and will consist of another mini-film as well. It is a movie based on the three legendary birds (Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno) plus a new legendary bird, LUGIA. Japan is currently working on a third movie too. Hope to hear more about that later!

POKEMON THE FIRST MOVIE!

This movie has started to show on November 10th, 1999! In all theatres near you! This movie is worth the see! Go to POKEMON THE MOVIE.COM for more info!

POKéMON PINBALL!

This game is known to soon release in USA around June 26..... it kind of reminds you of the game KIRBY'S PINBALL, but it looks much better, and it's not Kirby, it's Pokémon! In this game it is said that you can catch 150 Pokémon, but there might be a Blue and Red version of this pinball game... is what I have heard! So please don't get mad at me for being wrong! ^_^

POKéMON CARD GAME

This popular game is already released out. It is a Pokémon card game, and you collect, trade.. just like the gameboy game of Pokémon, but only with CARDS! You usually start off with the 2 player starter kit, but that might be different for some people. There is a color gameboy rom for this card game, but you would have to find that yourself since I'm not posting up illegal stuff on my site. ^_^

If you have any other COOL Pokémon news... (such as upcoming games or something) please e-mail me at [email protected]