RANMA 1/2

I remember I used to be really obsessed with Ranma 1/2, but now I'm not quite sure what to think of it. It was a very popular anime in Japan, and it was created by "Takahashi Rumiko." Anyways, I thought I would make a little section on it anyways! Ranma 1/2 has a fairly interesting plot. It's about a young man named Ranma Saotome who attends Anything-Goes Martial Arts school. He and his father are on a training mission to China. Now here comes the weird part! When Genma takes Ranma to China for Jusenko to train.. it's full of evil curses. When Ranma's father (Genma) gets splashed with cold water, he becomes a panda, and when Ranma is splashed with cold water, he turns into a red-haired girl. When splashed with hot water, they return to normal. To make things worse, some new characters, are both in love with Ranma's guy form and girl form! Yup, the plot thickens and things get confusing.. but that's the great

What's the 1/2 about? Well, half boy, half girl! That's the explanation!

Clockwise from top left: Shampoo, Nabiki, Kasumi, Ranma (girl form) , Ranma (guy form), Akane

Main Characters....
Ranma Saotome: The young man who attends Anything-Goes Martial Arts School.

Genma Saotome: Ranma's father.

Soun Tendo: When Ranma and his father return to Japan from China, Ranma gets three girls to choose from to become his fioncee, and the father of the daughters is Soun Tendo.

Kasumi: (sounds like my name...) one of the three daughters. She is the oldest)

Nabiki: One of the three daughters

Akane: My favorite character, the last of the three daughers.