The Road to the Pokémon League

Ash goes around battling some people, and he wins all of the battles. He battles a little boy... "I already have "2" badges..." Ash brags as he shows them off to the little boy.. "Wow! 2 badges! You have to battle A.J. he's never lost a battle..!" the little boy explains. Ash declares that he's going to battle the so called A.J. He is tooken to the gym, where the gym leader is in the front of the place. "I would like to declare a battle."Ash replys. And they do battle. First, Ash shows off his badges.  A.J. calls the badges are from loser gyms which makes Misty and Brock angry and tells Ash to pulverize this guy. They finally battle, and A.J sends out a Sandshrew (ground-type) against Ash's Pidgeotto (flying type) Flying is supposed to have an advantage against ground type Pokémon, but this Sandshrew knocks out Pidgeotto. This time Ash sends out his Butterfree. This one is also defeated. Team Rocket disguise themselves and mistake Sandshrew as a Pikachu and kidnaps him. A.J calls for Sandshrew, but there's no sound of it anywhere. "Hah, maybe it ranaway from you..." Ash snickers. "Pokémon that want to come with me, put your hand up! Come on now!" A big silence flows through the room. While Team Rocket were off with Sandshrew, it jumps out of the bag, and blasts off Team Rocket. It comes back to A.J, ever so happy to see him. Jesse, James and Meowth come back to and insult A.J.'s Pokémon and the gym. A.J. challenges them for his 100th win and, as usual, Jesse chooses Ekans while James calls out Koffing.  Bringing the match to a close, Sandshrew leaps into the air, smashing into the ground hard enough to split it in half. The monsters freak out and run away, as A.J gets his 100th win. Now he is legible to win some gym badges! But Ash is still going to be the world's Pokémon master Ash wonders to himself.