Rumors!

Well, there are rumors for everything, isn't there? Here are some "what I have heard" some Pokémon rumors. If you have any rumors, please e-mail me!

MEW CODE

It was said that when you aboard the St. Anne, don't go to the CUT master and get CUT. Once yu get SURF, surf to the right of the ship, and you should see a truck. Behind the truck, there is Mew. This is false for the American Pokémon versions, but it does work for the Japanese versions.

*It is impossible to get Mew on english version without gameshark or gamegenie.

PIKABLU CODE

What? Can you really get a Pikablu? Once you get a L100 Raichu, buy a thunderstone and a waterstone. Evolve your Raichu with it. First use your waterstone, then thunderstone. I have tried this. but it didn't work!! *sob*

And another Pikablu code I have discovered is, once you are at Bill's House in Ceruelan city, use the itemm finder, and you should find a bottle. Surf to Cinnabar Island, then to Sea foam islands, and inside there, you should find a Raichu or something ( I think) and beside it, you should find something else that evolves that Raichu into a Pikablu. I have never tried this before, so i'm not sure if it works or not!!

I have heard a rumor about getting Topegy in either the red or blue version of the game. Go to Rock Tunnel and use the Itemfinder 100 times in different parts in the cave. On the 101st use, you should find an egg that eventaully hatches into Togepy. I'm not sure about this one, since I never tried it. !

Well, you need two gameboys and the red and blue versions of Pokémon. Connect the link cables, and keep on pressing TRADE and you will get all 150 Pokémon!