Team Rocket... succeeds? PART 1

"Hey, Jessie, did you realize that whenever we try to complete a task, we always fail?" Meowth, Team Rocket's Pokemon mascot bellowed.

"I know, no matter how much we try, we never succeed." James whined.

"JAMES! MEOWTH! That is because we never try hard enough! Those twerps, Ash, Misty and Brock will get what they deserve!" Jessie declared.

"We have to impress our boss, Ginnovanni sometimes in our lives!" Meowth pointed out.

"Okay, now let's plan this out."Jessie replied. "Mission, to snatch Pikachu. Then to present Pikachu to the boss."

"Yes. We have gotten that far, but those twerps always find a way to get to get Pikachu back!" James mentioned.

"Yeah, but this time, we're going to actually present Pikachu to the boss!" Jessie yelled. "And we can be famous, and the boss will pay us big! Team Rocket, world's favorite team!"

"Pi! Pi! Pikachu!"

Ash, Misty and Brock continued their way in Pokemon training. It was the summer, and the gang were out and having some fun. Pikachu, by Ash's side.

"Sheesh, I'm really hungry... can't we stop and eat for a bit?" Misty whined.

"Hey, we're almost at Vermillion City anyways! We can battle our Pokemon for a bit, then get a bite to eat!" Brock replied.

Misty whined even more, with Togepi in her arms.

"PIKAPI! PIKACHU!" Pikachu squealed, pointing to what looked like a ... RHYHORN!

"Oh, wow!!! A Rhyhorn!" Ash screamed, taking out his Pokedex immediately.

"Rhyhorn are unbelieveably strong and can handle even the fiercest attacks. That's because their huge bones are one thousand times stronger than human bones." Dexter explained.

"Rhyhorn, you're mine! Bulbasaur, GO!" Ash called out, sending his Pokemon.

"HEY! Something's coming over us!" Brock yelled, as a big net fell on top of Ash, Misty and Brock.

Then Rhyhorn started to melt? No, 3 figures started to come out of the Rhyhorn.. the Rhyhorn was a costume!

"Hello, we have trapped you in our net, now you can't get out!"

"Hey, it's Team Rocket!" Ash cried.

"To protect the world from devestation, to reunite all people's within our nation, to denouce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above.. JESSIE! JAMES! Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light, surrender now, or prepare to fight! MEOWTHAT THAT'S RIGHT!" Team Rocket presented.

"And now, we will take your Pikachu!" James snickered, and stuffed Pikachu into some box.

Pikachu tried its electric attacks, but couldn't succeed.

"Ah ah ah!" Meowth smirked, waving its finger. "This is the special anti-Pikachu box! No electric attacks will succeed, little one!"

"NO! GIVE MY PIKACHU BACK!" Ash hollered. "Bulbasaur, I choose you! Bulbasaur, use your razor leaf attack to cut through the net!"

"Come on! Into the Meowth airballoon! Before they break out of the net!" James ordered, as Team Rocket marched into the air balloon.

Bulbasaur cut through the net, and the gang tried to catch up with the air balloon.

"PIKACHU!!!!" Ash yelled as loud as possible.

"PIKA PI!" Pikachu sobbed, from the air balloon.

"Pidgetto, I choose you! Go up there and pop a hole in the balloon, and get Pikachu!" Ash ordered, sending out his Pokemon.

But it was too late, Team Rocket was long gone in sight,

Ash tumbled to the ground.

"My Pikachu...." he stattered.

Misty came up to Ash and put her hand on his shoulder.

"You always know, that you will get Pikachu back!" Misty smiled."NOW LET'S GET SOMETHING TO EAT!"

"WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE GOT PIKACHU! WE GOT PIKACHU! WE GOT PIKACHU! HURRAH! HURRAH! WE GOT PIKACHU, YAH! WE GOT PIKACHU YAH! CHA CHA CHA!" Jessie danced.

"Yeah! Team Rocket succeeds! for now!" Meowth bellowed. "Meeeeowth!"

Pikachu was locked in a insulated cage.

"Now, why don't we go to the boss and present the Pikachu to him?" James suggested.

"No, not yet! I'm just waiting, because I think this is too good to be true!" Jessie twinkled with delight.

"But, come on Jessie, we have to present the Pikachu to the boss,soon, or something bad will happen! I just know it! Badguys always lose!" James whined.

"Yeah, Jess, James is right there!" Meowth agreed.

"Okay, I get it. So let's present it to the boss right now!" Jessie sighed.

Will Team Rocket actually succeed? Will Ash Ketchum ever see his Pikachu ever again? Read the next fanfic in order to find out!

Go Back Go Home Go to next fanfic