btp_header.jpg (115744 bytes)

FACT FILE

Full Name: Bj�rk Gudmundsdottir
Date Of Birth: 21/11/65
Place Of Birth: Reykjavik Iceland
Eye colour: Hazel/Green
Hair Colour: Usually died black.
Marital Status: Devoted to Matthew Barney.
Children: 2. 1 boy named Sindri,

1 girl named Isadora.

Obesessed With: Oxygen.

TELEMAX2.jpg (29771 bytes)

QUOTES

"I was a housewife when I was 16, so I am a bit of a homemaker. I'd like to think that, when I am very old, I will have a lovely garden and tend to it every day. My mother was always very anti doing the housework, but I'm from the school of doing what you enjoy. I love knitting and sewing, and I cook and clean and everything; I really do enjoy it."
Bj�rk - Interview with Bryony Gordon
September 2002

"You know when you're on an aeroplane, and they tell you to put the oxygen mask on yourself before your child? Well, I never understood that before, but now I do. The thing is, if you don't take care of yourself, you can't look after the child. And I think that's a metaphor for why I don't want to talk about my private life; I have to keep the oxygen mask on to protect others."
Bj�rk - Interview with Bryony Gordon
September 2002

When I get drunk, I get drunk, there's no doubt about it. Vodka by the bottle. That's the kind of culture I come from. We don't sip drink, we fucking drink it. You go all the way, otherwise you're a wimp. It has a lot to do with the weather. You're always either very sober or very drunk. There's no room for the in-between stuff. I used to love drinking during the blizzards in Iceland. You'd dress really well and run between bars getting really pissed on slammers. Slammers are the best drink when there's blizzards. Then, we'd go out and roll in the snow. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss all that.
Bjork - Interview Hotpress
10 august 1994

FAMOUS FOR

*Writing some of the best songs in the world*
*Her quirky personality*
*Picking her nose in public*
*Her funky hair do's*
*Beating up a reporter*
*Starring in the award winning Musical
'Dancer In the Dark'*
*Her avant garde dress sense*

*Wearing a dress shaped like a swan to the oscars*