3 New DVD's Released 26th November 2001

Shepherds Bush Empire
Recorded Live at Shepherds Bush Empire on 27th February 1997 and directed by David Barnard, this DVD highlights the outstanding creative talent of this celebrated Icelandic multi-million selling worldwide superstar. Filmed at the end of the 'Post' album campaign, the show was recorded on a full 8 camera shoot and is released in normal aspect ratio. Digitally remastered.

Track listing:
Headphones, Army Of Me, One Day, The Modern Things, Venus As A Boy, You've Been Flirting Again, Isobel, Possibly Maybe, I Go Humble, Big Time Sensuality, Hyperballad, Enjoy, Human Behaviour, Anchor Song, I Miss You, Crying, Violently Happy.

Live In Cambridge
Recorded in Cambridge on December 2nd 1998 and directed by David Barnard. Filmed on the UK leg of the 'Homogenic' album tour with the Icelandic string octet and Mark Bell, the show was professionally shot and is released in normal aspect ratio.

Track listing:
 Hunter, Come to me, All Neon Like, You've been flirting, Isobel, Immature, Play Dead, Alarm Call, Human Behaviour, Bachelorette, Hyper Ballad, Pluto, Anchor Song, Joga.

Live N Loud
This release features two complete and unique MTV performances. Both shows were recorded in 1994 during the promotion of Bjork's second million selling solo album 'Post'.

Track listing:
MTV Unplugged Human Behaviour, One Day, Come To Me, Venus As A Boy, Big Time Sensuality, Violently Happy, Crying, Like Someone In Love, Aeroplane, Anchor Song.
MTV Live 'n' Loud You've Been Flirting Again, Isobel, Human Behaviour, Bachelorette, Joga, Pluto.

Shepards Bush Empire Live In Cambridge Live 'N' Loud

Back 2 The Biösphere