KEPT BY KEY

My prisoners scream they seem so hopeless again and I pretend to meditate just medicate myself it's all clear somehow now I cannot see inside my ride sex drive them out deprive them all of me and my identity I'll steal their skin sometimes I wish I never came and now she smiles and runs away so nakedly my honesty it's me the butterflies have shed their wings for thee so who needs the flesh room so why I cannot share myself you know the square has just four sides to choose to lose me to you and I'm smashing up my guru you're good for killing time and laughing good for dull moments my dear my friend I'll cut myself open and apart again for you on demand I'll fall once more just unlock me watch me dance I'll promise not to cry this time not to be lonely screaming leave me you're good for our tracks our device our secret something else close your eyes and just keep moving you're good for my disasters just unlock me not to cry this time just to be here made for you and dripping with blood killed by time and inside your hands I'll stand aside and make believe I still dream and function in my prison where castles fall and die for me cry themselves to tears for me I'll sit and wait to fake again to buy to sell and play pretend I'm not afraid to fall apart to fade away to lie to me it makes it pass more easily I'm burnt but still standing still soiled wet and screaming in tongue's just not my own but still banished to the front row now I'm pretty blue to pass the blame and the charger calls my name beckons me near to tear me apart decipher all that lives and what has died shall be cast aside I cannot function perfectly starve myself and gently be like grace alone for I have grown to fast up your line and in your veins and my remains shall never surface but the perfect clues will ever be in your eyes my memories will bear my scream and should they will they redeem him of who I became and perished holding back his name and with my fate set in their stone lightly signed remind condone them all their fatal stance and fatal fall of how I was and what for the reason I'll forget them all again in bed with the dark of me still keeping in my apathy I never will bleed again dripped dried denied won't feed again on dreams and who she seems to be dancing in the dark of me with pieces tangled in my hair and through my eyes my life my dear but despise me when I disappear and break the rule your thumb in two do I deserve to be the fool the blame the shame of all you do and cry myself to sleep again for I see too far ahead and in your head where I am caged and kept by key breathing but you bury me and none shall grieve just make believe I never was.   

© littlejoga 28/7/2k