I'm Struggling but insanity isn't really that difficult. I be the truth the core in me take reality in my stride can't decide between the illusions sweetness infested in my smile to haunt my childhood struggling with the flash backs leaking from my head is foulness dripping from my tongue I have the ammunition we'll survive lost in bitter sweetness, cheapness and who reaps the benefits so exposed I'm hiding places make peace making people together we can destroy let us wreck any trace of who they've made what we were what we don't have  we have the bullets lose the rest to lies comprehend what never dies is our bloodlines we manifest with the razor blades my truth if you dare my darling this lost biology lost origins to tomorrows sins coffins secrets carried underground think you can think your way out maybe they've thought of that already dead defense serving time on their hit list we say never I say defend struggling with the remains of what they'll leave us with lost in the eyes of what we can't see as delicate as we are meat eaters can't kill forever say disaster distortion to love forever after strongly sensitive weakened deceptive strength seal the seems struggling with the jagged steel in me stabbed with stolen silences screaming please let me rest while I take my reality I take three more  my truth your lies my eye my dear.

© littlejoga 4/11/2