First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have stopped by and visited my site. If anyone has a comment or question, please feel free to e-mail me.

I joined the Marine Corps after high school and spent 9 1/2 years as a hydraulics mechanic on UH-1N, AH-1J, AH-1T, and AH-1W attack helicopters. After the Corps, I attended school for and received my Airframe and Powerplant certificate. I then joined the Kentucky National Guard and have since been working on active duty as an Intelligence Analyst in the drug interdiction role for Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement, Special Operations.

I have been married to Jennifer for ten years and have three girls, Andrea, 16, Tessa, 9 and Krysta, 6.

(I am stocking up on .12ga ammo for any future boyfriends who try the same stuff I did)

In December 1998, I earned my Associate in Science, Computer Information Systems degree. In the near future my wife and I hope to begin a freelance computer business specializing in publishing/presentation design. I have already created extensive presentations used across the country to instruct law enforcement officers in drug interdiction. My wife (BA, year 2001) has remained busy with various publishing and presentation projects over the past year. Just receintly she graduated from the Lexington Metro Police training academy, and is now an Officer in Lexington, KY.

I have been interested in aviation since high school, primarily WWII aircraft. I began to build models around this time as well, and I'm finally to the point that my models are winning prizes (four -1st, three - 2nd, two - 3rd place, and one - modelers choice award) at local competitions.

Home

EasyCounter