RumpurtLand

What in the world is the meaning of the name "Rumpurt" anyway????? Well, there is absolutely no literal meaning to the name itself. I like the sound of it, heh heh; the word seems comical, simple, creative and original..... everything I try to be as a person. Parallel to this is the meaning of RUMPURTLAND...... it's just a page that was created in an effort to express originality, creativity, and a lil' humor here and there.

If RUMPURTLAND failed to meet these standards, and there wasn't a single part of it that made you smile, then oh well... it's not the first thing that I've screwed up in my life, LOL. So ........ feel free to look around, learn a bit about myself, hear some funny sounds, download some crazy stuff.... if you like it and or want to say something nice, happy, mean, derogatory, crazy, vulgar, or dirty , jump on that guestbook o'mine and tell me.... if you didn't like it, you can go to hell. Have a nice day!

Various Words and Quotes I like......

"You can never get lonely in a room full of mirrors..." Your's Truly

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." Winnie the Pooh

"Stupid people don't learn from their mistakes... Smart people learn from their mistakes... Wise people learn from other people's mistakes..." K. M.

"Line up, shut up, and don't make me come across this counter..." Michael Alexander

"Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other..." System of a Down

"Open your eyes, open your mouths, close your hands and make a fist...." System of a Down

"The sin of gluttony won't set you free, but Betty Ford can help you try...." Bruce Dickinson

"You tell me what I should know and I'll tell you what you want to hear..." Corrosion of Conformity

"If I was twice the man I could be, I'd still be half of what you need..." NIN

The lyrics to "She's Got Issues" by The Offspring

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes..." Incubus

"How much does an opinion weigh, Does it really matter what I say, I can't be responsible, BE YOURSELF OR BE A TOOL!!! Judge yourself and no one else..." Anthrax

"Before you judge me take a look at you, Can't you find something better to do, Point the finger, slow to understand, Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand..." Metallica

"Oh, what's that? So now you say life sucks? Well, 99% of it's what you make of it... so, if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!" Suicidal Tendencies

"It's so important to make best friends in life, but it's hard when my friend sits with blank expressions..." Pantera 

"What you see I can't see, and maybe you'll think before you speak..." Godsmack

"If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault..." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people..." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do." St. John 8:44

"God does not show favoritism." Romans 2:11

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them." Deuteronomy 32:35

"Between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us..." Luke 16:26

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, afer the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him..." Luke 12:4-5

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

"For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away." 1 John 2:16-17

"Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagoges and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers." Luke 20:46-47

"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me." Job 38:2-3

Back to main page....