Sounds!

***If you are using Windows 95/98/NT and are unable to listen to some of the following sounds (which are compressed WAV files) try saving them to your computer by right clicking the link and using the "save target as" function and then opening them with Windows Media Player. " AGAIN.............

Open the wave files with WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER and you should have NO problems!!!!! For some of the the Real Audio clips (*) you will need the

"*" = Real media file

Clinton/Lewinsky Press Conference *

Evil Snuggle Bear *

Combination *

Madcow

Dr. Seuss's Books From the Hood

Homer's Hammered

Condoms

Bobbitt

Windows 95: The Movie

Postal Service

Buttheads

Cramps

Romeo and Juliet Trek

Dub Theater

The "f word"

Montana

Lust for Ratings

Universal Bank

Scotsman Song

Pagans

The Best Cider

Sugar Shockers

Shoplifting

Love Tussle

Postal Morning Greeting

Touch My Monkey

Delta (Ebonics)

Sumophobia

Sunscreen Song Spoof *

Alternative Polka

Carpet Cleaners *

Ebonics Lesson *

Who's mah bab-uh's daddy?? *

Call'n Da Likker Sto' *

Stupid People

Titanic *

And one time at band camp I... * (WAV)

Thinking Impaired

Bartles and James
Brown

Bartending
College

Ambulance *

Sesame Street Stoned (mp3 file)

HAVING TROUBLES HEARING THESE????

If so, follow these steps: 1)Go get a stiff drink... stronger the better... feel free at any time during these steps to pause for refills. 2)READ the directions at the top of the page. 3)READ them again... pay special attention to the WORDS this time. 4)Open your bible and read page 355...read it in silence, then attempt speaking in tongues [this step is greatly dependent on the strength of the drink in step 1]. 6)This is a good time for a refill if you haven't already... I'll wait...*hums the "Jeopardy" tune*... 7)By now, if you can't hear the sounds from my page, you should be hearing the VoiCES iN yoUR hEAd... most of the time, they can be just as entertaining as my sound files... I don't know where I'd be without the voices in my head...
8)I increased the font, because if you're following along like you're SUPPOSED to, the words are most likely getting a bit fuzzy, hehehehe. 9)Do you still give a shit about the sounds? If so, just e-mail me at [email protected] or sign that guestbook o' mine... I WILL get back with you. 10)You are on the last step... it's an easy one!!! Stand up (slowly) and do a lil' dance, chanting the name NRUMPURTN!!! WOW! You made it through "Rumpurt's Patented 10 Steps to Rehabilitation!" How do you feel????

Back to home