It was a dark and dreary night.......ok...not actually.

Sometime in Early1998.....

(this is a long story,and it's drawn out, but it's my story so bear with me!!)

I...being Kahnnie..used to chat in a system called yahoo. I knew of Pirch...but wasn't able to load it on the computer I had at that time. I met a friend... whose first nickname was PJbrowneyes... later went through several variations..and finally she settled on SnowAngel_34. She was what we call a "newbie" in yahoo..so I taught her the ropes..but told her about pirch and how much better it was...and soon she was off to that brave new world.

Finally.....my husband put Windows 95 on my computer and I was able to download pirch also. I had met some people along the way..... but one of SnowAngel's friend was ^Mustang1...and he seemed like a knowledgeable and pleasant person.......so I often followed him into a room called the Pirch_Sound_Popup_Exchange.

One of the first persons I remember meeting was Steelmom....a veritable computer whiz (who still shakes her head when trying to teach me something) ....and soon after that Treasure, and JerseyGirl. We had quite a bit of fun in that room.....flirting...stealing popups and wavs and just yakking in general. Soon to follow was Gio....whom I quickly adopted..... Some men also came into the room...well of course MANY men did...but a few notables were Imgood and Mr.-Whippy...who both..unbeknownst to me...decided to create the infamous KAHNNIE room. About the same time..some of us were becoming disenchanted with the exchange room..for reasons I will not go into now. Once the Kahnnie rooms was established....I invited everyone to "come on down ......... Another of our key friends of "Kahnnie" ..CandeKiSS ...... whom we met in the spring and also invited down our way. If you can ...... call her....her accent alone makes her fun to talk to. As all of us have chatted in the room .... we have also gone to other rooms..and have brought friends back who have stayed ... or some have dropped in and haven't been able to leave!!! Friends include Twinnie...(Gio's twin sister), ^WildBill, Fornax, Desertgirl, Winnie, Snukie, Popeye (a hoser), and his wife Nutt, Sassy (who was away for awhile but is now returning to the flock), LouisCypher (a KEY player in preventing the takeover attempt....thanks LC for your efforts!), and our new boy toy Woobie. We also had help for a couple of months from the elusive..Dolph(mostly working) who provided bots for the protection of the room...but he was usually a fly by!!!....who was in turn brought to us by Zoomer!

SO that is our story...and we are sticking to it. Party nights are Friday and Saturday......everyone 21 and over is welcome to drop in

ANYTIME!!!!!!

� 2000, These pages were made and created by everyone at #Kahnnie..Please DO NOT take anything off the pages without permission Thank You Very Much!