Twinnie

It took a long time to let you know who I REALLY am, but I'm Twinnie,
NOT T-winnie, NOT Winnie, butTwinnie.

I choose my nick, because I'm one of a real twin, with Giobaby.

My real name is Marina, about which a song has been recorded in 1959, if I'm not wrong, by Rocco Granada from Belgium (Europe). I think I still know the song by heart (AHUM).

I was born in a mill on august the first 1968, in Oudorp (Holland) together with Giobaby of course. She's 5 minutes older than me, but no one can see that (LOL).

I'm one of five children. I have one older and one younger sister, who both live in Italy. I have a brother too. He's the oldest of all.

I have lived almost my whole life in Alkmaar, and went to school there. After I finished school I went to the police school, and met my NOW hubby there, in 1989. I graduated in 1991, and had a job immediately in my home town.

We have been married for 7 years now. And the ceremony took place on august the FIRST, in Alkmaar (yep MY b-day, my hubby's, my sister's, and my mother in law's).

I have three kids, two boys, 6 and 5, and a girl, 1 1/2 years old. They look great behind wallpaper, but I can't imagine what I must do without them. Anyone with kids would know what I mean. (or NOT, lol).

Since i have been online I have met GREAT people, and I told them I would NEVER get addicted, and I still am NOT, lol.

"You are NOT"? No I'm NOT (giggle).

Anyway, I think you know a bunch of me already and if you want to know MORE !!!, you're welcome to ask me in Kahnnie's. Cuz most of the time i'm online i'll be there :o)

Go Home

� 2000, These pages were made and created by everyone at #Kahnnie..Please DO NOT take anything off the pages without permission Thank You Very Much!