EDUCATION

Call Your Representatives In Congress Toll-Free:
United States Congress: 1-800-962-3524
United States Senate: 1-800-972-3524

THE DEATH OF YOUR CONSTITUTION IS AT HAND!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!

ALERT!!!!!!
Contact your Congressional representatives and urge them to oppose and reverse
the national ID legislation passed in 1996 under an immigration bill that will
require ALL US citizens to obtain a national idea mandating a social
security number and other forms of identification(eg: fingerprint,
retianl scan, etc.). This will be required to obtain everything
from jobs to health care to social security payments.

Click Here To Get Informed
Click Here To Learn More
And Here On How To Stop It
New toll-free hotline to Congress
1-800-504-0031

THE OLD MAN AND ST. PETER
Copyright 1990 James C. Knox

A tall and bearded gentleman was approaching heaven's gate,
He never thought that he'd be called, Or that death would be his fate.
As he came upon St. Peter, he asked, "may I come in?

"Then St. Peter said this to the man, with top hat and bearded chin,
"Before I open up these gates, there is much that you must tell,
God alone will judge your worthiness, of heaven, or of hell."

A tear then glistened in the eyes of this kind and gentle man,
"Yes, I will tell my story, and beg God to understand."
"I am from a land much blessed; of clear lakes and fertile sod,

In my early years I prospered, we worked hard and trusted God."
"Each day at school we said a prayer, and would read His sacred word,
and lived our lives in keeping, with His commands that we had heard."

"How beautiful our lives were then, we had riches, wealth and fame,
God's blessings were upon us, and we exalted His Holy name."
"Then one day something happened, there were no more prayers in school.

We no longer had compassion, or lived by the golden rule."
"We grew openly perverted, an act that God would scorn,
then there came a holocaust, of death to those unborn."

"Yes, we had turned our backs on God, we were evil in His sight,
and those who killed an unborn child, would scream `it is our right."
"Though God was slow to anger, one day, at His command,

There spread incurable diseases; drugs and violence plagued the land."
"There were hurricanes and earthquakes, and droughts from shore to shore,
And warnings to return to God, for He would tolerate no more."

"Still we ignored His warnings, sex and perversion were the rule,
we worshipped only money, we were arrogant and cruel."
"When were you born," St. Peter asked, "July 4, 1776" the man replied.

"For you see my name is Uncle Sam, and today my country died."

"I am much afraid that the schools and universities will prove to be the great gates to hell unless they diligently labour to explain the Holy Scriptures and engrave them upon the hearts of youth. I advise no one to send their child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution that does not unceasingly occupy its students with the Word of God must become corrupt."
--Martin Luther

"Every civil government is based upon some religion or philosophy of life. Education in a nation will propagate the religion of that nation. In America, the foundational religion was Christianity. And it was sown in the hearts of Americans through the home and private and public schools for centuries. Our liberty, growth, and prosperity was the result of a Biblical philosophy of life. Our continued freedom and success is dependent on our educating the youth of America in the principles of Christianity."
--Noah Webster

"Education: The bringing up, as of a child; instruction; formation of manners. Education comprehends all that series of instruction and discipline which is intended to enlighten the understanding, correct the temper, and form the manners and habits of youth, and fit them for usefulness in their future stations. To give children a good education in manners, arts, science, is important; to give them a religious education is indispensable; and an immense responsibility rests on parents and guardians who neglect these duties."
--Webster 1828 Dictionary

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
--Theodore Roosevelt

"Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance to our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of gevenment that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future."
--Dr. Chester Pierce, Harvard University Professor

"EVERY CHILD WHO BELIEVES IN GOD IS MENTALLY ILL."
--Dr. Paul Brandwein, Leading U.S. child psychologist

"A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ; who
frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who
home schools for their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong belief in the
Second Amendment; and who distrusts big government. Any of these may qualify [a person as a
cultist] but certainly more than one [of these] would cause us to look at this person as a threat,
and his family as being in a risk situation that qualified for government interference."
--Attorney General Janet Reno, Interview on 60 Minutes, June 26, 1994

TEN RULES KIDS WON'T LEARN IN SCHOOL

1. Life is not fair. Get used to it. The average teenager uses the phrase "It's not fair" 86 times a day.

2. The real world won't care as much about your self-esteem as your school does. This may come as a shock.

3. Sorry, you won't make $40,000 a year right out of high school. And you won't be a vice president or have a car phone either. You may even have to wear a uniform that doesn't have a designer label.

4. If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss.

5. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping.They called it opportunity.

6. It's not your parents' fault if you mess up. You're responsible. This is the flip side of "It's my life" and "You're not my boss."

7. Before you were born, your parents weren't boring. They got that way paying your bills and listening to you.

8. Life is not divided into semesters. And you don't get summers off. Not even spring break. You are expected to show up every day for eight hours, and you don't get a new life every 20 weeks.

9. Smoking does not make you look cool. Watch an 11-year-old with a butt in his mouth. That's what you look like to anyone over 20.

10. your school may be "outcome-based," but life isn't. In some schools, you're given as many times as you want to get the answer right. Standards are set low enough so everyone can meet them. This, of course, bears not the slightest resemblance to anything in real life - as you will find out.

Good luck. you are going to need it - and the harder you work, the luckier you will get.

12 STEPS TOWARD DELINQUENCY

1.Begin with infancy to give him everything he wants. In this way he will grow up thinking the world owes him a living.

2.When he picks up “bad” or “dirty” words laugh at him. That will make him think he is cute. He will run off and pick up some other words that will blow off your head.

3.Never give him any spiritual training until he is 21, and then let him decide for himself. By the same logic, never teach him the English language. Maybe when he is old enough he may want to speak Bantu instead!

4.Praise him in his presence to all the neighbors; show him how much smarter he is than the neighbors’ children

5.Avoid the use of the word “wrong.” It may develop in the child a “guilt complex.” This will prepare him to believe that when he is punished later on for wrong-doing society is against him and he is being persecuted.

6.Pick up everything after him: his shoes, his books, his clothes. Do everything for him so that he will be experienced in throwing burdens on others.

7.Let him read anything he wants. Have no concern whatsoever for what goes into his mind. Provide him with sterilized cups for his lips, but let his brain drink out of any dirty container for words and ideas.

8.Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children. In that way they will be prepared for broken homes later on.

9.Give him all the spending money he wants; never let him earn his own.

10.Satisfy every craving of the child for food, drinks, and everything that has to do with the sense of taste and touch, gratifying every sensual desire.

11.Take his part against police, teachers, and neighbors. They are all prejudiced against your little child.

12.When he gets into real trouble, always defend yourself and say: “I never could do anything with him.”

Citizen's Guide to School Reform

Citizens for Responsible Education Reform

Concerned About Public Education

Critical Education Reform

Education-Clinton Style

Educational Hotlist

Educational Policy Institute

Education Reform

Family Education Network

FLEX-Family Learning Exchange

Goals 2000 Opposition

Grandfather Education Reform Report

Home-Based Education Resources

Home's Cool Homeschool

Homeschool Central

Homeschooling Information and Resource Pages

Home School Legal Defense Association

Homeschool Parents Support Network

Homeschooling Trading Post

Homeschool World

Homeschooling Zone

Montessori For Moms

NEA Opposition

Outcome Based Education Facts

Outcome Based Education Reform

TeachNet.Com

This Homeschool Webring site
is owned by
Chris

Click for the
[Previous] [Random] [Next Site]
[Skip Next] [Next 5]

Click here for info on how to join
The Homeschool Webring.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WORLD'S TOP 1000 LIST!