EGW and her jesus walked hand-in-hand

EGW was in love with Jesus, this is correct. Hear me out. If she went on a tour of the new city, and her tour guide was jesus, that jesus was the one she was in love with, correct?

This is a quote from EGW when she was on a tour of the new city and her tour guide was jesus:

"
We felt an unusual spirit of prayer. And as we prayed the Holy Ghost fell upon us. We were very happy. Soon I was lost to earthly things and was wrapped in a vision of God's glory. I saw an angel flying swiftly to me. He quickly carried me from the earth to the Holy City. In the city I saw a temple, which I entered. I passed through a door before I came to the first veil. This veil was raised, and I passed into the holy place. Here I saw the altar of incense, the candlestick with seven lamps, and the table on which was the shewbread. After viewing the glory of the holy, Jesus raised the second veil and I passed into the holy of holies.

In the holiest I saw an ark; on the top and sides of it was purest gold. On each end of the ark was a lovely cherub, with its wings spread out over it. Their faces were turned toward each other, and they looked downward. Between the angels was a golden censer. Above the ark, where the angels stood, was an exceeding bright glory, that appeared like a throne where God dwelt. Jesus stood by the ark, and as the saints' prayers came up to Him, the incense in the censer would smoke, and He would offer up their prayers with the smoke of the incense to His Father. In the ark was the golden pot of manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of stone which folded together like a book. Jesus opened them, and I saw the ten commandments written on them with the finger of God. On one table were four, and on the other six.

(SDA-EGW Editors note:
read Exodus 32:15  And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.     

Every legal document has two copies except a will, and the Ten Commandments also had two exact matching copies. Ellen White, here again, does not describe the Tablets of Stone, the way the Bible writers describe them.)

The four on the first table shone brighter than the other six. But the fourth, the Sabbath commandment, shone above them all; for
the Sabbath was set apart to be kept in honor of God's holy name. The holy Sabbath looked glorious -- a halo of glory was all around it. I saw that the Sabbath commandment was not nailed to the cross. If it was, the other nine commandments were; and we are at liberty to break them all, as well as to break the fourth. I saw that God had not changed the Sabbath, for He never changes. But the pope had changed it from the seventh to the first day of the week; for he was to change times and laws .…

I saw that the holy Sabbath is, and will be, the separating wall between the true Israel of God and unbelievers; and that the Sabbath is the great question to unite the hearts of God's dear, waiting saints" (Early Writings, 1963, pp. 32,33).

Now see what the Apostle John said about the New City:

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple (Rev. 21:22).

EGW was in a vision, and she was taken on a tour of the New City's Temple, by jesus, and we know that the New City does not have a Temple because God is the temple, then we can learn several interesting things from this vision.

1. We can prove the vision is false because the New City has no building called a temple. (Rev. 21:22)
  2. Because the vision is false, the information contained in the vision must also be false, and be from satan.
  3. In this false vision, the one claiming to be jesus, must be satan (the antichrist).
  4. The vision states two very important things: The Sabbath is the most important Commandment, and the 10 Commandments are still binding on Christians. Sense the vision is from satan, then the burden to keep the Sabbath and the 10 Commandments are the desire of satan, and not from God, in this vision.

Why would satan want us to keep the 10 Commandments and especially the Fourth Commandment?

Because the real Jesus is now our complete rest, and keeping the old covenant nullifies the new covenant.

Ellen was correct about one thing, the Sabbath is a separating wall.

If she was in the presence of jesus many times, through her visions, then we can conclude, correctly, that "her jesus" was not the true Jesus, because so many of her visions were false. The false prophet and the antichrist or "false christ" will be tossed into the lake of fire together.
EGW did truly love her jesus, and she never failed to jump, when he called to her. What she had, looked real, that is why she convinced so many that she was a real Christian, because she looked like a real Christian, and her jesus looked like the real Jesus - But her jesus was satan, and she was the prophet for that false jesus (satan).

Now let's look at some Bible texts to finish up this study:

Matt. 7:15: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Tim. 4: 1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

SDA's are not the Church of Laodicea, but they are the Church of Thyatira!

Rev. 2: 18: And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19: I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20: Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that
woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication*, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols*.           (*Spiritual Fornication.   Look this verse up in Bible commentaries).
21: And I gave her space to repent of her fornication*; and she repented not.
22: Behold, I will cast her into a sick bed, and them that
commit adultery* with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23: And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24: But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25: But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26: And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28: And I will give him the morning star.
29: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev. 19: 20: And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev. 13: 18: Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a human; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

For an understanding of the mark of the beast, read the book of Romans chapter 7 from several different versions like NIV and other easy to understand Bibles, as well as KJV.  Then reread the book of Revelation, and maybe you will see that the thing the SDA's hold on to the tightest, (the law) is the thing they should be the most worried about. 

True Spiritual Law is not something placed on a stumbling stone, it is placed in our hearts.

Romans 9:30-33  Well then, what shall we say about these things? Just this: The Gentiles have been made right with God by faith, even though they were not seeking him.
31  But the Jews, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded.
32  Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law and being good instead of by depending on faith. They stumbled over the great rock in their path. 33  God warned them of this in the Scriptures when he said,
"I am placing a stone in Jerusalem that causes people to stumble,
and a rock that makes them fall.
But anyone who believes in him
will not be disappointed."

Please consider the real possibility that EGW was a pawn of the king of this world, satan.

Return to Home  - Index Page            E-mail Us