Information about the page

Home | Winnie the pooh | Pippi | Simpsons | Bamse

The page is done with kids in mind, and therefore has many pictures and sounds, not so much textual information.This can of course be seen as a major drawback of the page for those who has slow modems and so on. I have had this in mind, but decided to include much pictures, on the ground that technics for higher speed is soon availible for everybody to a pretty low price. Please bookmark the page and come back later if you don't have the time looking at the whole page at one visit.
In some pages the pictures are clickable, in those cases there are sounds with that specific caracter availible, which you can listen to if you click on the caracter. I have not specified the lenght of the sound-file in those cases, if you think the download time takes to long just click the little window away and the download procedur stops. If you want to listen to the sound more than once click on the play button in the little window, don't click on the link again. If you by any reason related to the page want to contact me, just send me an e-mail and I try to respond. I have not much spare-time left so the page will not be updated very often, but I hope the size of the page will make you come back more than once.
The page is developed in FrontPage, a true userfriendly tool which Microsoft should have credit for. FrontPage and Excel are genius in many ways and must be the most userfriendly tools that have been developed up to date. I can truly recommend FrontPage for you who want's to make a homepage and don't have the skills in programing or think's programing is not so very fun. I'm one of those who can sit behind a computer programing for 20 hours and get a kick out of things that other people think's is very crazy. But that's me and those characteristics is not necessary when programming in FrontPage. I hope you have a pleasant and fun time visiting the page. With Kind Regards Johan.

Go back