Monsters
 Player Character Races
 Magical Items

Misc
 All Player Characters
 Picture Gallery
 aD&D Netbooks

My Home Page Royan Campaign Picture gallery Downloads Other stuff

Welcome though curious of heart and soul.

I am Jaron, just Jaron. In the days of the demon wars I was called Deathbringer ,Now I'm just Jaron for my name no longer carries hate and destruction but rather stands for creation and revelation. Enter the world of Royan a magical world where Dragons, elfs and dwarfs still roam the surface and below. I have seen kingdoms rise to great glory, and Kingdoms who fell prey to lust, war and progress. Together with a select group of chroniclers I've recorded the history of the lands. What do you wish me to tell you about? maybe of the great demon wars, the falling of the dwarven kingdoms or the beautiful island of Elfmeet. Shall I tell you about the Rise of the great alliance of Duke Zodac, Lord Garrick, lord Mork, Lord Sylvan, Duke Cedric, the red Dragon Necromancer Lord Argis and the Immortal Bladesinger Kermah Liniri. I'll tel you this and more. Listen and be enchanted with this beautiful world.

The lands of the Alliance

Dragons are planning to destroy the elven lands and from there they are going to conquer the entire lands. Will the lands survive such a brutal attack and what's up in the high north countries which will still have to be explored. There are rumors that a new land has been founded up in the north by immigrants that came from another part of the world of Royan. What is their plan for the rest of the land.

The Alliance
CAMPAIGN

By Deathbringer

The alliance was forged by a group of adventurers. They all received a piece of land at the borders of a kings kingdom after the party saved his kingdom from a war with gaints and dragons. But the adventure only began with this. Because with responsibilities came worries. The alliance members defended eachother and one even battled all the others. When the lands to the north are gathering for an alout war, the alliance members are ready.

Get to know the lands of Krontack.

The lands of krontack are attacked by dark forces. How will this land survive? War rages accross this land between countless of human empires. The Dragon lords who live here are not yet involved, but for how long will this be. The Draconics are winning ground and The Orcs are comming out of the desert regions to enslave the green lands. Dwarfs are at war with the few elfs that remain and the drow are coming from below. Only the gnomes seem spared from war, but soon even they will have to choose sides for the wars are spreading across the land and there can be only one victor.

Krontack
CAMPAIGN

By Deathbringer

Krontack is filled with monsters and demonic plots It's the land with the 8 seegils that hold the key to the destiny of this land and perhaps the entire world. This land holds a few of the most powerfull beings of this world. Meet the Pocket worlds of the old black wizard kellagorn. There openings are scattered accross the lands but be careful some of them don't have an exit. The Dragonlords are the few Wyrms that still live on this world and the red dragon lord the great wyrm elder dragon FirStrynn is one of the few red dragons that still lives on this world. How this happened, can be read in the Alliance Campaign.

Copyright@ Jaron Deathbringer 1999