Click on the link above too make from $20 an hour to $120.
Site best veiwed with 800 x 600 ppi
Welcome to the site

Welcome to DBZ Guru. One of the self proclamed best dragonball/Z/GT sites on the net. I have over 300 images, every dbz rom (that I know of), Correct Power levels (most sites are short, and just plain wrong), A chat room. And a whole lot more (not to sound like a infomercal). Im looking for some more stuff to add to my site, So e-mail me anythaing you got. (I still have around 60mb of space to fill). Thanks and enjoy the site. =)
PS. Forgive my spelling.

Update

7/4/00 I hate Fortune City�
I Changed the title of my site, Because im getting a new host. You will find stuff saying the url of the site is http://www.dbzguru.com, it isnt (yet) thats the url im moveing to (Thats why the name of the site dose'nt match anythaing else). I've also added some games to the downloads section.

7/8/00 Im never happy with what I have.
I have changed the layout of the Main Page a little (as u can see) Because I'm sick of the old one already (what has it been a whole week =.)tm) Just goes to show this site's ganna have lots of updates.

7/10/00 It dosent look so fruity now.
I changed the layout of the links on the left side on the rest of the pages (well not the image gallery ones will do though)cuz they looked fruity before I did =.)tm.

Later on 7/10/00 I never stop.
I changed the menus of the image gallery pages.

7/22/00 Some down time =.(tm
Bad news,
Theres ganna be a little down time for a week or so.
Good news,
Im going to a new host and getting www.dbzguru.com in about a week (expect MASS updates when that happens.)

7/26/00 New layout-host comeing soon.

Well im signing up for my new host this weekend (I thank, I'm not sure if I trust them [may be one of those to good to be true thaings]) But im also getting a new layout with it (see I havent just been sitting on my ass for the last few weeks =.)tm
Site stuff

-Main

-Links

-Guest Book

Multimedia

-Image Gallery

-Fan Art

-Fan Fics

-Downloads

Information

-Power Levels

-Name Puns

Contact

-Email me

All DragonBall materials are trademarks of Bird Studio, Shueisha, Home-Sha and Toei Animation