:: top100 - 54
:: hosted - 0

::COUNTER::

::
:: since 3rd Sept 00

Welcome to LEGACY 3k.
::News/Updates::

16-10-00:: ::Make over!::
:: Due to the fact i feel this layout is now too simple and ugly, ive desided i can do better. So i am going to create a new much better layout. And finally update all the sections on my site! although thus i am going to have to change the site server. (As this is on fortunecity). I am going to shift it to angelfire, But dont worry this will still be here with the new link. So watch this space!

16-10-00:: ::New menu?::
:: Yep at the moment im working on a new menu system (easier to update ect.) Heres a sample pic!

14-10-00:: ::New stuff!::
:: Hey im sorry bout now updating for two weeks but i was doing the reviews and fixing that damn HTML code for links, but any-who im gonna start up a mailing list thing so if you want news reviews and MORE! Email me here with your email and ill email you with information. Please tell me if you want either PLAIN text, or HTML cool kind!

01-10-00:: ::Workin!::
:: Click :HERE: for a sneak peak of my new HTML DB:EC site!

30-09-00:: ::Your views::
:: Sorry for not putting up some eps or somethin but im busy with corsework and school! Soon i might do a HTML layout for DB:EC aswell so i wont update this site for about 2 weeks. Also id like ppl to contact me more about my site with what YOU want! I don't know what you want so TELL ME!

27-09-00:: ::almost 400!!::
:: So far my DB:EC and L3k hits add upto 380! after 25 days on L3k and only 14 days on DB:EC!

27-09-00:: ::Animetop25 up::
:: I finished the voting booth for the anime top 25, simply click on the
"-your site here-" and email me your site name, URL and its type, Then ill put it up! I shall update the results mondays and fridays! So keep watching!

26-09-00:: ::Links up!::
:: well im working on doing screen captures of all my links with a link to them!

22-09-00::  ::DB:EC hardwork::
:: Sorry for the lack of updates but im working on a new kinda menu system for DB:EC. If it works and is good i will probubly do it for my other sites (not this one).

19-09-00::  ::200 mark!::
:: 200 mark reached!!
L3k+DB:EC = 297 hits

19-09-00::  ::Update!!::
:: Hey i put up: Desktop stuff downloads- DBZ wallpaper and sounds.

19-09-00::  ::Sorry::
:: Im sorry about not updating my site people but if you bookmark my other site so you can check back but im SURE i will have updated the anime sections pretty much. ei: puttin pics up, new pages ect..

17-09-00::  ::DB:EC::
:: Well my 2nd site is up, and it opened yesterday, and it got 31 hits within 3 hours! Not bad i think..

16-09-00::  ::Network-in::
:: I have started work on Legacy Net3k. There shall be, this site, a DBZ RPG site, and a warez site. I have already started work on the RPG but it shall not be opened till i am done.

14-09-00::  ::Updating downloads!::
:: Well ive started puttin up the bulk of the d/l's on today so you can start to download.

13-09-00::  ::News code::
Well i got these new pics, so heres the code:-
= update
= busy on something new
= new link(s) up
= link(s) down

12-09-00::  ::100 mark!::
Well my site hit the 100 mark, thats good for me since my last site staggered to 108 after 3 months, and in under 9 days this site has had 100!

11-09-00::  ::New TiTle::
Yes i changed the rather crappy title to a newer one. I think the Jap symbols go well with it. Also very soon i will be putting up my first hosted site "The univeresaty of Stuff".

10-09-00::  ::Whoops::
Sorry about not updating yesterday (or today) but ive been very busy, i am in the process of downloading eps 119-124 so when there done ill start putting them up in the DBZ section.

10-09-00::  ::Linkin::
Id like to ask any1 who wants to be linked email me :HERE: with either a html code for your button (NOT banner) or your pic and URL.

08-09-00::  ::Up-ity-Date::
Well today i finished the game main page showing you what there shall be, later i shall include Gameboy/GBC games. Only the N64-0-D are avalible at the moment but over the weekend it should be done.

07-09-00::  ::VOTING NOTE!::
READ THIS! I am warning everyone who doesn't know. Unless  do not get votes/hits on my site i will be forced to maintain ALL downloads off! This may be harse, but if i do get upto the top10, i shall add new stuff regularly as im working on my 2nd computer, and a cheap 3rd.

07-09-00::  ::Host-er::
Today i asked my friends if they wanted to host a new site on mine, the answer was yes. So coming soon will be:
The university of Stuff
and a DBZ site
More details later!