About Me

Up

chirag.JPG (9190 bytes)About me

I entered this world on 25th March, 1982, and was given the name - Chirag Kotak. This March (1998), I completed 16 years. At present, I am studying in Mithibai College at Juhu, Mumbai. I have selected the science stream because I plan to be do Computer Engineering or Computer Science as it is the Computer age now! I dunno where I would be doing it - India or abroad. I have done my schooling in Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. That was the best school to be in!!!! I passed out school in 1998 when I scored an aggregate of 80.67% in 10th Std boards. Well, that was not much satisfactory, but cannot help it. But I do plan to do better at HSC level.

I Love

First of all...I love my parents and my family. They mean the most to me in this whole world. I owe the most to my parents for whatever they have done for me...and also my bro..who is also my best pal!!!!!!! And how can I forget my girlfriend, I love ............ ( hehehe! I cannot say that here, ask me personally if you wanna know ).

I love chatting...and to find me online...drop into #Bombay on DALnet and look out for Hawkish or DonJuan_DeMarco (my chat nicknames). Or you can also contact me on ICQ, my UIN is 12797774, and my ICQ nickname is DonJuan_DeMarco. I also love cricket, basketball, tennis, surfing the net, watching movies, music, and also the latest craze in Bombay - POOL which I have just learnt..or rather, I am still learning :)

My Friends

I have many friends on chat ...one of whom I have put the picture in the pictures page. To name a few, there is Prem ( |^Nick^|), Jayesh (degenerationx_), Anu (tomato-), Sonia (SweetyJ), SHAHZADA, bambaiya, maverick, CaRino and many many more. I really feel� good to be their friend. One of my other best friend is Sanket (Bobby) and also Prembhai. You can also check one of my college/school friends homepage at http://members.tripod.com/~NeilD/. His name is Neil Doshi. Other school/college friends are Rishab, Adil, Tapan, Ravi, Mihir, Pranav, Naitik, Ritim, etc........ These were just a few names.....the list is so big....that I dont have much time to go on writing. But only Neil has a homepage...whenever other friends make theirs too, I will link it here!

Contacting Me

eMail: [email protected]
ICQ UIN #: 12797774
ICQ Nickname: DonJuan_DeMarco