The LINK BELOW has my family tree, including surnames: Thurston, Nuckolls, Marshall, Whitten, Wiegand, Bristow, Armstrong, Stinnett, Wilkinson, Eck, Hart, Parsons, Clements, Britt, Halbleib, Tremel, Fleet, Soles, Crittenden, Terry, Parrish, Mallory, Anthony, Allen, Burford, Corr, Mullins, Cosby, Smith, Hoggard, Plant, Keen, Tinsley, McCloud, Lavender, Williams, Walker, Yancey, Snead, Hilliard, Franks, Brookes, Jones, Baylor, Duke, Bolling, Tugwell, Wildey, Tunstall, Pouncey, Bartlett, Baskett, Burden, Tarrant and others.

Paul E. Thurston's Family Tree

Gene Alley, Shortstop for the Pittsburgh Pirates (1963-1973) is my 1st cousin-once-removed.
Former President George Bush is my 7th cousin.
President George W. Bush is my 7th cousin-once-removed.
Prince Duarte Pio, heir to the throne of Portugal, is my half-15th cousin-3-times-removed.
Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, Archduke Karl, heir to the throne of Austria, & Prince Pedro, one of the claimants to the throne of Brazil, are my 16th cousins-twice-removed.
King Juan Carlos of Spain, King Albert II of Belgium, Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain, King Harald V of Norway, Queen Margrethe of Denmark, King Carl XVI of Sweden, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Prince Luiz, one of the claimants to the throne of Brazil, former King Konstantinos II of Greece & former King Mihai of Romania are my 17th cousins-once-removed.
Prince Louis-Alphonse, one of the claimants to the throne of France, & Prince Alexandar, heir to the throne of Yugoslavia, are my 17th cousins-twice-removed.
Prince Georg Friedrich, heir to the throne of Germany, is my 17th cousin-3-times-removed.
Former Czar Simeon II of Bulgaria is my half-17th cousin-once-removed.
Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein & Count Henri of Clermont, one of the claimants to the throne of France, are my half-18th cousins.
Prince Rainier III of Monaco is my 26th cousin-twice-removed.

Saint Ferdinand III, King of Castile & Leon, was my 21st and 23rd great-grandfather.
Saint Louis IX, King of France, was my 22nd great-grandfather.
Saint David I, King of Scotland, was my 28th great-grandfather.
Saint Margaret of Scotland was my 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th great-grandmother.
Saint Vladimir, Grand Prince of Kiev, was my 29th, 30th, 31st & 32nd great-grandfather.
Saint Olga was my 31st, 32nd, 33rd & 34th great-grandmother.
Saint Elfgifu was my 31st, 32nd, 33rd & 34th great-grandmother.
Blessed Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, was my 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th & 39th great-grandfather.
Saint Begga was my 38th, 39th, 40th, 41st, 42nd & 43rd great-grandmother.
Saint Arnulf of Metz was my 39th, 40th, 41st, 42nd, 43rd & 44th great-grandfather.
Saint Itta was my 39th, 40th, 41st, 42nd, 43rd & 44th great-grandmother.
King Solomon of Israel was my 118th, 119th, 120th & 121st great-grandfather.
King David of Israel was my 119th, 120th, 121st & 122nd great-grandfather.
Adam was my 151st, 152nd, 153rd, 154th, 155th & 156th great-grandfather.
Eve was my 151st, 152nd, 153rd, 154th, 155th & 156th great-grandmother.

King Edward III of England was my 18th great-grandfather.
King Afonso Henriques of Portugal was my 24th great-grandfather.
King William I (William the Conqueror) was my 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th great-grandfather.
Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (El Cid) was my 27th, 28th & 29th great-grandfather.

Queen Isabella of Castile & Leon was my 2nd cousin-16-times-removed.
Queen Mary I (Tudor) of England was my 4th cousin-13-times-removed.
Czar Nikolai II of Russia was my 17th cousin.

The Second Crusade (1145-1147) was led by my 24th, 25th & 26th great-grandfather, King Louis VII of France.
The Third Crusade (1188-1192) was led by my 24th great-grandfather, King Philippe of France, and my 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th great-grand-uncle, King Richard the Lionhearted of England.
The Seventh (1249-1252) & Eighth Crusades (1270) were led by my 22nd great-grandfather, Saint Louis IX, King of France.

Peter W. Bristow, Joab W. Whitten, James P. Clements & Seaton Edward Stinnett, four of my great-great-great-grandfathers, were Confederate Soldiers during the War Between the States.

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.