My Good Friends

Here I've assembled a collection of pictures of some of my good friends. A lot of these people don't like their picture anyway, so being the good friend that I am I did them a favor, ha ha! Just click on a picture for a bigger view. Last updated 04/26/08.

One of my best female friends, Cathy Hughes. She's got a great support of family and friends, an awesome sense of humor, great taste in clothes, and funky double-jointed thumbs. Her son Christian is fun to be with and loves giving high-fives and five-lows (although he always manages to pull the hand away and say "too SLOW" on me). She makes a living helping parents of Autistic children and is quite prominent in the Autism community.

My good buddy Sean Carter. I met him when I was in 1st Grade and he was in 4th grade. We started hanging out in 1993 and have caught up since then. He's gotten me back into model cars, talked me into getting my first car which was a hopped-up '71 Chevelle SS, and has been a good buddy through and through.

His hobby is pretending to hold imaginary drinks.

Stephanie - One of my best friends, and also one of my ex's. She's a great person and a lot of fun to hang around with. She's been there for me through thick and thin, and I owe her a lot. Just don't ask her about her quest for insignificant knowledge.
Keith - We're practically brothers. We met at Giant Eagle talking about keyboards and then found out we lived two blocks away from each other! He's a funny guy and I can never get enough of his stories, even the ones he's told me hundreds of times. He's got a great family.
Heather - I've known her since 1996 when we worked together. She's into my potato salad (and got her parents hooked on it), has two younger brothers, two sons, and lives close by. She's also a former honor student and like most people in McKeesport, doesn't look like she's even aged.
Maureen - I've known her since I started 9th grade in 1987 when we were in homeroom. I also hung out with her more in college, and I got to know her brother Ray while hanging out with the long-haired kids. She's really cool and has great taste in music.
Christine - I went to high school with her but didn't get to know her until I started dating her friend, Christina Hopper. She's really easy to get along with and very easy on the eyes. She's also got a cool sister Mary who I've run into on a few occasions. Christine is married and lives in McKeesport.
Becky - Her and I go all the way back to 1986. She was in 7th grade while I was in 8th grade. I got to know her better during the youth group outings we'd attend at our local church. She has an older brother and older sister, parents that get along with EVERYBODY, and she recently got married. I had the honor of taking photographs of her wedding ceremony and reception.

Back to Home