Home Up 2525 Season 1 2525 Season 2 2525 Links

Cleopatra 2525

Season 1

My plans are grand but my time is limited. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. All quotation contributions are welcomed and will be acknowledged. Please send contributions to [email protected].

Narrator: "500 Years into the future she will enter a world where machines rule the earth.  Mankind has been driven underground, and Cleopatra is about to discover there's no place like home."
Lyrics: "In the year 2525 there are women with the will to survive.  Fighting for a brand new day nothing's gonna get in their way.  In the year 2525 three women keep hope alive.  Joining forces to reclaim the earth looking ahead to humankind's rebirth."

This page was last updated on 02/20/01.

Quest for Firepower

01/24/2000

Sarge: "What's wrong?  Vertigo?"
Hel: "Yeah."
Sarge: "Don't worry, it's normal for a first-timer.  Little fire from a Bailey ought to clear your head.  Probably take it right off, actually."
[Closed Captioning spells 'Bailey' as 'Bailie']

Sarge: "Horse, you're a robot?  --"
Hel: "A Betrayer robot."

Sarge: "Hel, why are all the cute ones robots?  We had some good times together and it turns out he was just a machine."

Voice: "If we're going to defeat the Baileys, we have to know what they're made of."

catman (re: injured Sarge): "Don't see wood much anymore.  Give this gal a new kidney."

Hel (re: Cleopatra lying on examining table): "What about her?"
catman: "Oh, she's ours.  A guy can get lonely.  Tell me if she moves.  I'll be down the hall -- in the cat box."

Sarge: "... no pain, no gain."

Cleopatra (checking her breasts): "Good work."

Cleopatra (to Hel and Sarge): "Go on, make my day.  ...  I know what you two are asking yourselves.  Does she know that weapon will enough to take us both?  Well, do you feel lucky?  Huh?"
Hel: "Who are you?"
Cleopatra: "008.  Code name Cleopatra."

Cleopatra: "It's not a dream.  --  What year is this?"
Hel: "It's 2525.  --"
Cleopatra: "...  This can't be happening.  --  Everyone I love is gone.  My whole world has been destroyed."

Sarge (to Hel re: Cleopatra): "Packs quite a wallop for someone who cries so easy."
Cleopatra: "Easy?  You think it's easy to go in for a basic boob job in the year 2001 and wake up five centuries later?"
Sarge: "What's a boob job?"

Hel: "So, all that stuff about 008."
Cleopatra: "I made it up."
Hel: "You were very convincing."
Cleopatra: "Well, thanks.  I did study acting for two years at Glendale Community College."
Hel: "So, is Cleopatra your real name?"
Cleopatra: "Stage name.  I do a little exotic dancing to pay the bills."
Hel: "Exotic dancing?"
Cleopatra: "Stripping, all right?  Okay?  There, I said it.  Happy?  --"
Sarge (re: boob job): "So, why would someone get an operation like that?  --"
Cleopatra: "All right, if those are real, congratulations.  I, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky, so I had to help nature along a little bit.  Sue me."

Sarge (to Cleopatra re: Mauser): "Down girl, he's a robot.  Not even programmed for sex -- yet."

Cleopatra: "Did windows go out of style?"
Sarge: "We don't need windows down here.  We live underground."
Cleopatra: "Why?"
Hel: "Centuries ago, no one's quite sure when, the Baileys came down, took over the surface of the Earth and drove humankind underground."
Cleopatra: "What's a Bailie?"
Hel: "If you don't know them, obviously it happened after you were frozen."
Mauser: "She's pre-Bailie?"

Cleopatra: "Hey, do you guys have anything I can wear?  I mean, I'm not really wild about this whole futuristic thing you're all into, but, uh, anything's better than 400 year old gauze."
Sarge: "You're very concerned about the way you look, aren't you?"
Cleopatra (mimicking Sarge): "You're very concerned about the way you look, aren't you?  --  Like those exposed midriffs of yours are functional.  --"
Hel: "You sounded just like Sarge then."
Cleopatra: "Oh, I have been told I'm an excellent mimic."

Hel: "Talk like Sarge."
Cleopatra: "Do you really think it's time for me to be doing impersonations?"
Hel: "That Betrayer is keyed in on Sarge.  Do it.  --"
Cleopatra (mimicking Sarge to distract Betrayer robot): "You're very concerned about the way you look, aren't you?  --"
Hel: "Again."
Cleopatra: (mimicking Sarge again): "Come on, big boy."

Cleopatra: "... I was just wondering if maybe you could freeze me again.  Just tape a note to my head that says I should be waken up when things have gotten better."
Hel: "Look, we're fighting a war to regain the surface of the Earth.  Things are going to get better until we win.  --  Now, we'll look after you, so why don't you join us?  --"
Cleopatra: "All for one and one for all.  Whoopee."
Hel: "What did you just say?"
Cleopatra: "All for one and one for all."
Hel: "That's beautiful."
Sarge: "Yeah.  It really tells it like it is with us."
Hel: "It's catchy."
Mauser: "It's very inspiring."
Cleopatra: "I got a million of them."

Creegan

"He's not dead.  Just off-line."

Flying Lessons

Mind Games

Home

Rescue

Run Cleo Run

Choices

09/19/2000

Hel: "It's an A.S.E. level."  
Sarge: "Perfect.  More work space.  What?"  
Cleo: "You two don't elaborate much, do you?"  
Sarge: "Waste of air."  

Cleo: "A.S.E?"  
Sarge: "It's a designation for a level with an artificial surface environment."  
Hel: "We've only charted a handful."  

Alexa: "Daddy, I didn't know there were monsters."  
Nole: "So now you know, for every scary monster that tries to spoil your dreams there's that one guardian angel who's always wide awake who sees that monster even before you do."  

Cleo: "Wow, you guys have this dance too?  How did I not know the one thing to survive the obliteration of mankind would be the Macarena?  ..."  
Hel: "It's called the Com-Yoppa.  ...  And I didn't get it either, the first time, till my dad taught me how." 
Cleo: "Then let's Com-Yoppa."

Nole/Betrayer: "The Voice and those who follow it are the true betrayers."  

Hel (to Dana re: Nole): "I know what it's like to lose a father.  What she needs now is for you to love her.  And for you both to remember her father for the wonderful man that he was."

Perception

Trial and Error

Double

Last Stand

Hel and Highwater I

Hel and Highwater II