Sun Shine Times

Volume 1, Issue 1

SEPTEMBER 1999

Welcome Back To School.

. Welcome back everyone I hope that your looking forward to a great school year as I am. As you probably have already seen there are a few changes around here, we have hired a few new teachers first of all. There is Mrs. Weatherby in the science department, Miss Jones in the math department, Mrs. Smith in the Library and Mr. Harmony in the english department. Just to give you a little introduction to them I thought I would tell you a little about each of them. Mrs. Weatherby come here to teach from Oklahoma and has three some of you may have classes with. Miss Jones is fresh out of college coming to us from the prestigious Harvard University. Mrs. Smith may not be new to all of you she is just returning from maternity leave, and we would like to congratulate her on her precious little boy Tart. Mr. Harmony is the new head of english and is coming to us from California where he was the head of the english department at Happy High.

IN THIS ISSUE

Front page- welcome back everyone

Second page new things around the play ground

Third page- Once apon a time

Forth page- The poor little tad pole…The end

I want this to be to two columns oh goody it is now.

This will now be another article that I am going to. go on with for.

What’s under the big tent?

You may have noticed the big tent on the front lawn, any guesses to what that might be for? We are having a big welcome back celebration for everyone. We realize that some times getting back into the swing of things after the summer vacation is hard so we what to end the summer in a fun way.

Continued on next page

Continued from page1

We will have things like little plays put on by the children and all sorts of fun games that everyone can join in on. Also at the end of the day we will end with a whole school BBQ.

The new play ground equipment is here and ready to go.

Take a good look around the play ground and you will see all the great new equipment that we have. The construciton crews were working hard this summer and they have made us a whole new play ground. We have a new swing set with five swings on it. There is a new jungle gym, complete with slide down post. Also they installed three new teter toters and a giant slide. Now we all must remember with all of this new equipment that we have to be careful,everyone must wait their turn and not push and shove on the play ground and always be courtious to others on the playground. Remember the teachers do have the right to give time outs to those of you who misbehave on the play ground.

Continued from first colum

. Than I can’t think

of anything eles for this to say so that will be the end of this part and I’m just going to keep writing to get some words in here because I can’t think of anything

Some thing eles should go here I would just like to figure out how this thing is going to work oh well it looks like it is working okay at the moment maybe if I just keep writing and blabling on then I just fill up this page and I can put a title in here and there won’t be any problems if you know what I mean bla bla ho ho de hum.Continued on next page

This is Alfred the Turtle. He should be our new school masscott, don' you think?

Pizza everyday of the week.

I thought that would get everyones attenction. Well its not true but we have made some changes to the program and we think that you’ll like them. We have put in a new system where everyone will have a choice of three meals a day. There will be a vegitarian meal, a meat special, and a salade and desert bar everyday. Last year we had many complants about the food and how there was no variety well this year we think that we have solved the problem. Enjoy the

Use of the outdoor picnic area.

Use of the out door picnic are will be available during all lunch periods from now until the weather changes and it is to cold to stay out side. I would take advantage.

Once There was a brave Knight!

once apon a time

lived a very brave knight and he lived in a big castle on top of a huge moutain where he could see everything that went on in the town below. He was such a good and brave knight that everytime that he saw something bad happening to one of the towns people that he would emediatly get on his beautiful white horse and he would go down and save the people from the harm that might have fallen on them if it wasn’t for him. Many a times had this knight saved the town from being burned down by the breath of the dreded purple dragon. The knight never complained though he was a great guy who new his lot in life was to save others y and he did with out any grips about it. Can you compare this story to the modern day superman.

The Poor Little Tad Pole!

Okay now lets see what eles I can think to write about for the next few million spaces oh well lets see I bet I can come up with another story about some thing. I like the once apon a time thing so I’ll go with that . Once a pon a time there was this little tad pole in a pond. He was greenish and he also had a little brown in him and he was just wiggling around having a wonderful time when suddedly something strange happened there was this griant force that just started pulling him in all different directions he felt like something was trying to pull out his eye balls Has anyone eles ever felt this way? Well if you have I’m sorry to say that it is not because of the same reason that freddy the little tad pole felt it, he was swimming in a pond when a tournado hit. Yeah WoW you may think and your right boy little guy but listen don’t jump to any conclusions he lived he just got toshed around a lot and ended up with a big lump on his head and had to spend a couple of days in the hospital in the revcovery unit.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS NEWSLETTER
GO IN PEACE