ALLYDEB'S KEEP THE BACKSTREET PRIDE ALIVE     |     home
back to  ALLYDEB'S KEEP THE BACKSTREET PRIDE ALIVE
NEW B&B  TOUR STAGE 012101   |   SITE AWARDS   |   What's New   |   AIM ICONS   |   The Call   |   TRL/SOMHVideo   |   BSB group pics   |   Young BSB   |   Funny BSB   |   Millenium Tour   |   Rolling Stone Magazine Pics   |   Teen People Magazine   |   Frick N Frack   |   Brian   |   Nick   |   Howie   |   AJ   |   Kevin   |   Brian: personal(autographed)   |   Great personal pics from other great sites!   |   Black and whites   |   Video Pics   |   TV appearances   |   Burger King Presents   |   BSB Pets   |   Aaron   |   Rolling Stone Designer Pics   |   Wallpaper   |   Favorite Links
AIM ICONS

To apply to Aim Buddy icon choose icon desired, right click mouse and save as what ever  but be sure you remember where you save it on your computer, then go to your buddy list window and choose MY AIM, then EDIT OPTIONS, then EDIT PREFERENCES, then BUDDY ICON, then BROWSE PC, and find the icon where you saved it on your puter, and select, make sure you click OK at the bottom of the buddy icon page to apply it to your Buddy window, any problems email me at [email protected]

Any special ones you want not here just email me and I will do it

go to
Great personal pics from other great sites!