Hmmmm eating in the early hours of the morning (like 5 or 6am), in Malta, after lots uh clubbin lol

YAY FOR TEQUILLA

Well anyway, here's some stuff about me (like u care)...but please look...it's probably quite interesting ~*cringes*~

This is taken from an email survey i answered a while ago lol - changed most of the answers to fit in with what's goin on right now...

Name: Paul
Birthday: 12th April 1985
Hair: Blue/black at the second...
Eyes:
Green/hazel/blue (they change sometimes lol)
Height: 5'9/5'10
Favourite Actor/Actress: Fairuza Balk...of course =)=)
Favourite movie: The Craft/The Exorcist/Scary Movie
Originated from: Malta...I'm half maltese =)
Birthplace: East London
Current Home: Suffolk grrrr...take me back to londonnnnn lol...13 years of suffolk is too much
Favourite things: all things weird/different... - Wicca, Surrealism, Nymphomaniac's, Randomaniacs, Whores etc etc
Were you named after anyone?: My mum hadda thing for Paul McCartney,...and then she liked the name...so...
Which finger is your favorite?: The ones i'm double jointed in and i can bend them in various directions...and also my middle one so i can tell the world to fuck off
If you were making a movie about yourself, who would you get to play the part?: Uhmm...me probably...ya can't get neone ne similar to me than me
Do you like your handwriting? no way...
What is the #1 priority in your life?: at the moment?...to kill Hoody *wankstain@school* and spread randomness to the world...
Any bad habits? doesn't everyone?
If you were another person, would you befriends WITH you? probably not...i'm a dick...
Are you a daredevil? Did a skydive on the 20th May 2001!! And I'm goin for it again!! So i must be some sort of daredevil...
Do looks matter? They shouldn't...but they do
Have you ever met anyone famous? Yep - But Fairuza would be my goal AND Linda Blair (from The Exorcist)...bought autographed pictures of both too lol!
Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? if there was, i wouldn't be wasting time doin this...
Are you trendy? hmmm...i guess that's up to the people that judge me...
Who is your idol? Fairuza Balk in some terms..
Do you trust others easily? Yeah i'm dumb like that
Have you ever been on radio or television? both in fact...
Do you like sarcasm? if u know me well enough then u know the answer to that...
Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  no...i'd die...either from claustrophobia or like my lungs being punctured by too many people takin all the air to breathe...
Do you feel understood most of the time?: Errrr NO...
What is your nickname?: Whoreface/Paulie/Paulzy/Paolo/Paolino...depends on who's talkin to me...
Would you ever bungee jump? indeed...and i'm goin to next year i hope...
What is your goal in life? Pass...but i would like to meet Fairuza - Great achievement