Welcome from a tenor for JESUS. The things depicted in the collage below actually happened when JESUS died! Don't be unbelieving, this is not too hard for the LORD to do. If you hit the links to the left, you can find out more. Video download is free.
Best viewed on Internet Explorer 5x

If you have a sound card with midi voices in it, this music will sound much better!
Hit the stop button if there is a problem.

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying,
This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

The link above takes you to my briefcase. Download the file called 'RON WYATT TALKING ABOUT THE SA'The file size is 2.6 meg.
Where there is smoke there is fire! In a matter of months you will get all the evidence you need.
Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Gen 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. Gen 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
Isa 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Request
Bible
Studies

What is a fundamentalist?

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him (satan), saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Yes, that is why JESUS was crucified, HE lived by every word of GOD! In fact HE is the Word of GOD Personified. John 1

© Copyright 2001 a tenor for JESUS. Model of JESUS, drawing of the Ark of the Covenant and photo of Ron courtesy of Jim Pinkoski. Used by permission.