Kin CrestKin Crest
Welcome

The association of Kinsmen & Kinette Clubs of Canada is a group of service clubs. They're comprised of eight Districts, that in turn have several zones each. Each zone hosts the individual clubs. This website is to showcase District Five and to provide valuable information to its zones, clubs, and general membership. Of course, this, as a great majority of websites, is a work in progress, it will just take some time to get all of the information together and fill in the content. To those that I've asked for input, I'm past that stage where I need it ASAP. Anyone else that has any suggestions or content, send them here. This is the showcase for the entire district, I hope to get everyone involved.

Kinversion by Jim Watson

How do I contact a club to join?

gif
Some electrons were a little bruised, but for the most part, none were actually hurt in the construction of this website.

©All images on this website are copyright, they belong to the Author and the association of Kin clubs of Canada and cannot be used without prior written consent. You can have the words, but not in the same order as they are used here.

Site last updated, (somewhere), 11/04/01