Figures

Ships

Cards

REFERENCE

trooper

LINKS

Last Updated On 10-05-2005

10-05-2005

So i'm not much into customizing any more. I still love it though. And I haven't bought a single figure or anything in about 3 years, but I still check to see what's going on at The FFURG, The Custom Alliance and at Rebelscum.com. Currently I have just built my first E-Commerce site: Rubber Stamp & Seal.com. Right now All I have up is Self Inking Rubber Stamps and Wood Handled Rubber Stamps. We do however make Engraved Signs, Plaques and Awards. I can also do Custom Engraving of Art Work or Photos on to a variety of materials. Since we use a 50 watt laser engraver, I can also cut customized layouts onto various materials. So please stop by and check us out! Thanks, Shawn.
I have also updated my e-mail to a current address. [email protected]

03-02-2001

Here's a rough draft of the new AT-PT driver I'm making. Snowtrooper waist, arms and legs. Imperial Gunner chest. It will have a hollow AT-AT Driver helmet as soon as I get the cast done. I got the idea from Scott Mills' AT-PT, images from Force Commander and some late night discussion at the FFURG Chat room.

08-20-00

Added Links to Cutro's Custom Alliance (finally) :) and the Custom Coalition to the bottom of the page.

08-10-2000

I scanned in the backdrop from the new Y-Wing box. I don't think I have ever seen this image anywhere before. It also shows two of the Vehicle Maintenance Energizers in use.
WARNING! This is a huge file! A little over 400k.

Y-Wing

05-08-2000

Here are the pics of my work shop. They are about a month old and it is even more a mess now than shown. It is that way because I have 12 different projects going at once!

workshop1workshop2

I finally got the Drizzt Jedi figure done. He now has 20 points of articulation when I put ball-and-socket hips on him. Sometime I will give him ball-and-socket shoulders for a grand total of 22 points of articulation. It does take away from the overall look of the figure but I wanted to put the "Action" back into Action figure and Drizzt is definitely a character of action.

drizzt1drizzt2

03-20-2000

This is the card design I sent into Rebelscum for the custom card contest. I went with a modified version of my original card design. Mainly because I haven't had much time to work on it.

nebula

03-07-2000

Here's Drizzt's body so far. It is made from 6 different figures and is pretty rough right now. It has 18 points of articulation. Here's the list:

1. HeadBody
2. Waist
3. R Shoulder
4. L Shoulder
5. R Bicep Pivot
6. L Bicep Pivot
7. R Elbow
8. L Elbow
9. R Wrist
10. L Wrist
11. R Hip
12. L Hip
13. R Thigh Pivot
14. L Thigh Pivot
15. R Knee
16. L Knee
17. R Ankle
18. L Ankle

Here's a list of the figures and parts used:

Ki-Adi-Mundi: Torso, Waist, Upper Thigh and Shoulders. AP(used for Articulation Points): 2,3,4,11,&12
E1 Obi-Wan (Jedi Duel): Upper Arm and Skirt. AP: 5&6.
Flashback Luke: arms & hands. AP: 7,8,9&10
Flashback Ben: Bicep Pivots. AP: 13&14
Kaadu Jar Jar: Knees. AP: 15&16
Opee Qui-Gon: Boots and Ankles. AP: 17&18

I really wanted Ball and Socket joints for the shoulders and hips but I didn't have any thing to use for them. Maybe I'll go to Wal-Mart sometime and get some of those cheap STARs figures.

03-03-2000

Congratulations to Spencer Welch! He is the winner of the Duros head for correctly answering. The figure under construction is none other than R.A. Salvatore's lead character from several of his Forgotten Realms books. The Dark Elf you all know (well me and Spencer know) and love. From the fallen House of Do'Urden in the Drow city of Menzoberranzan, the Under Dark. I present Drizzt Do'Urden Jedi Knight!

Well he's not done yet but I'm working on it. And he's not a Jedi Knight but with Salvatore writing Star Wars now I think a similar character might come about.

If you would like to know more about this character I suggest reading these books in the Forgotten Realms Saga: (The Icewind Dale Trilogy) The Crystal Shard, Streams of Silver and The Halfling's Gem; (The Dark Elf Trilogy) Homeland, Exile and Sojourn; The Legacy, Starless Night, Siege of Darkness, Passage to Dawn, The Silent Blade and The Spine of the World. All written by R.A. Salvatore and all starring Drizzt. These books are non-stop action, the fight scenes are works of art and the stories make you want to read the whole book in one sitting. Stay tuned for more updates and more pics of the custom Drizzt.

??????????

I know he's not Star Wars but I've always wanted to see Drizzt in plastic so I went and made my own (that's what customizing's all about) and I thought it would be cool to do him as a Jedi. If you are a SW purist, Well... Hmm...Oh well.

02-29-2000

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!

I added Sculpting Tools to the Reference Section. It is an article on how to make the tools I use to sculpt with.

02-28-2000

Had to have some comedy. Trooper Bloopers is now open.

02-27-2000

Added Weathering to the Reference section with one brief article.

02-25-2000

I added more pictures to the TIE Bomber page in the ships section.

02-24-2000

I updated some of the layout and added Kenner TIE Interceptor wing dimensions with detail pictures and an article on the electrical circuit I use in my TIE Bomber to the Reference Section.

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. It is a showcase of my Custom Starwars figures, cards and ships. There are only a few things up right now but more are on the way.

Thanks for stopping by!

E-Mail Me!
CC Logo FFURG Curto's Logo
This page has been visited times since Febraury 19, 2000.

� 2001-2005 Shawn Kelly