TRANNIES '97 STORY #3

VECTOR GODFATHER

By R. A. Stott - ArkNorth

SCENE: A dark dark room. All that can be seen is a bead of light running up a cable running from the top of the frame to the bottom. As the camera follows the cable down, the theme from The Godfather wafts through. The camera finally lands on a hooded lamp shade. From this spot the camera tilts down to reveal a large glowing orb with jowls - Vector Godfather.

VECTOR GODFATHER: (Mumbling through cotton swabs)

So, I see that you've finally come to see me, my son... What's troubling you that I may rectify this situation? Hummm?

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Sitting in a chair across from V G)

Er... It's... It's Megatron, Vector Godfather... He's come up with another gestalt...

VECTOR GODFATHER:

Yesss, I know, I know... I gave it to him...

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Leaning forward in his chair)

Vector Godfather! WHY!?

ALPHA TRION: (Entering from the black background, and voiced by special guest star Rick Moranis)

Do NOT question the wisdom of Vector Godfather!

VECTOR GODFATHER: (Hushing the spitting A-3)

Ummm... That's alright, Trion...

(To Prime) He promised me a little favor... I told him I'd see what I could do...

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Falling back in his chair)

See what you could DO!? Vector Godfather, his gestalt just tore the west wing off Metroplex and fed it to Trypticon!

VECTOR GODFATHER:

Oooh, that's too bad... Maybe you could do something for me... Then I could, say, even the score a bit?

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Leaning forward in his chair again)

Yes, yes! Anything!

VECTOR GODFATHER:

Ummm... Very good! Megatron got me this nice cube of Cybertronian Mecha-Steel - vary rare these days...

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Examining the cube closely)

Isn't that Starscream's faceplate there?

ALPHA TRION MORANIS:

Do NOT question the wisdom of Vector Godfather!

STARSCREAM: (From inside the cube)

'Sides, it only hurts when I laugh! - ERK!

VECTOR GODFATHER:

You see, I have a special... ummm, how should I say this... project? I need this Mecha-Steel for it... I could use another block about the same size... do you think you could get me one?

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Standing up)

Yes! Yes! Of course I can! Anything my Godfather!

VECTOR GODFATHER:

Mmmm, you're such a nice boy!

ACTION: Vector Godfather creates an arm of pure energy. At the end pointing at Optimus is a 'hand' with a ring on it. The ring has a large jewel in it that is displaying a rotating Autobot and Decepticon shield (stolen off of many a web-site). Optimus reaches down and attempts to 'kiss' the ring, in the process getting a face full of electro-static energy. After he clears his head of the reverberating charge, Optimus wheels around, and leaves the room.

VECTOR GODFATHER:

Such a nice boy! Yesss.....

What else have you got for me, Trion?

OPTIMUS PRIME: (Outside Vector Godfather's Chamber)

Optimus to Hot Rod! Optimus to Hot Rod! I have a special mission for you!

(To himself) This'll get him for getting me trashed in the movie!

oOo

What does Vector Godfather need with two blocks of Mecha-Steel? Will Optimus really hand Hot Rod over? Is Alpha Trion Moranis the right voice here, or should he be a voice du jour. LET ME KNOW! Send me your ideas, storylines, what have you!

[email protected]

Please click on your server's "BACK" button to return to the page you came from.