)1998 Denivan Media Services - Artwork by R. A. Stott

Maurice H. Noname started out life in 1980 as a background character in an inter-family cartoon I was doing between my sisters and myself. In the early '80s, he nearly got his first starts outside of these scribblings twice - first in an animated industrial film for the DuPont Company (which was cancelled), then as a member of a comic strip I tried to get syndicated.

In 1988, Maurice finally got loose, appearing loacally first in the GARDEN STATE SPACEMODELING SOCIETY'S THE LAUNCH RACK, then the PHILADELPHIA AREA ROCKETRY ASSOCIATION'S DELAWARE VALLEY ROCKETEER, and finally nationally in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ROCKERTY'S AMERICAN SPACEMODELING and SPORT ROCKETRY magazines.

Click the thumbnail to enlarge the picture!

Rocket Bird The Dangers of Rockets Landing Over Fences Oh Malfunction of Mine A Failure to Commit EDSELROC Composite Spike Rocket Dentistry Rocketry Dangers The Prang Song Soccer Fiends Vs Rocket Fiends UFO I'm Just the Piano Player Super Duper SuperRoc 1 Super Duper SuperRoc 2 The Rocket's Red Glare It's a Bug's Life Prang Buster Right Diving Turn The Rocket Scientist Challenge Reload O'Doom Flight Insurance Reluctancy The X-Form Pathfinder's Search for Life as We Know It Questions Questions...

Return to home page

Return to Cartoons Page

Click Counter to Mail Me!