The Resume of

ROBERT A. STOTT
Furlong, PA 18925-1206
(215) 489-6136
FAX (215) 489-5282
E-mail - [email protected]

Single. No dependents. Good general health. Will consider travel and/or re-location.
Artist, model-builder, designer and toy collector.

WORK EXPERIENCE

June 1979 to Date
FREELANCE ARTIST

Freelance pen & ink spot art, layouts, mechanicals, and photographic/film/video work.
To see samples, click here.

Oct. 1993 to Jan. 1994 - April 1994 to Date
MERCHANDISE CO-ORDINATOR MANAGER, Family Toy Warehouse #22, Doylestown, PA -
Please E-Mail for Salary

Started as a stock clerk. Assisted in the opening and running of FTW's first store in the Delaware Valley. Was promoted first to Senior Associate, then to current position October 1995. Work involves assisting customers, maintaining stock, creating displays, assisting senior management, building and displaying of bicycles, receiving and unloading shipments, and maintaining promotional materials and signs. Current position requires supervising and training all sales associates and bike mechanics. Gained further knowledge of toy and hobby industry and electronic gaming and entertainment systems.

Twice awarded Superior Performance Award / Employee of the Month.

Aug. 1988 to June 1991
ART DIRECTOR, CHIEF DESIGNER, PARTNER, Farnsworth & Elroy, Inc., Warminster, PA -
Please E-Mail for Salary

I helped form F&E to produce fiberglass radio control aircraft, boats, and model rocket kits.

I was responsible for development of model rocket designs, building prototypes (aircraft & rockets), writing and creating instructions, artwork and logos, catalog design, fiberglass lay-up, kit packing, and customer service & relations.

Nov. 1982 to July 1988
ART DIRECTOR, PARTNER, Cameron Marketing Communications, Inc., Richboro, PA -
Please E-Mail for Salary

Cameron Marketing Communications, Inc. was a full service public relations and advertising firm. I was responsible for creation of layouts, mechanicals, logos, animation, photography, photographic processing (B&W), A/V productions and recordings, vidiography, and graphic slides.

Sept. 1980 to Nov. 1982
MANAGER, COLLEGE BOOKSTORE, Moore College of Art, Philadelphia, PA -
Please E-Mail for Salary

Began at Moore as a clerk. Promoted to Manager, Sept. 1981. Duties included general operations of a college bookstore and school central services (photo copiers, mimeo machines, mailing facilities).

Was responsible for all purchasing, ordering, and inventorying of textbooks and art supplies for a student body of @ 1,200. Established selling, pricing, merchandising, and operational policies. Supervised a staff of 5.

EDUCATION

- Council Rock High School, Newtown, PA - graduated June, 1979

- Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA - 1979-80, Mass Media/Communications

EQUIPMENT OPERATION & SKILLS

I am skilled as a mechanical artist, animator, designer, cartoonist and illustrator. I am a professional photographer. I know fiberglass lay-up and model kit production. I am a skilled model designer and builder with a specialty in Model Rocketry and R/C Airplanes. I also have studied and have general knowledge of the toy industry, in manufacturing, retail and corporate history.

I operate all studio equipment, including photo copiers, stat cameras, animation stands, and A/V recording equipment. I use 35mm still cameras, 16mm motion-picture cameras, video cameras and standard editing systems, plus both slide and film projection systems. I can also operate many film-to-tape systems.

I also operate calculators, adding machines, cash registers, and PC computers (IBM-PC/Clones, Mac, Apple II). I have a working knowledge of HTML. Type 50-55 wpm.

MEMBERSHIPS

- Former Member - National Association of Rocketry, #36510

- Former Member - Academy of Model Aeronautics, #290078

- Founding Member - Philadelphia Area Rocketry Association, #7

- Former Member - Radio Control Hobby Trade Association

WEB SITES

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/pohl/189/index.html
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/pohl/189/stott1.htm
http://members.tripod.com/~arknorth/Maganastats.htm

o O o

Click Counter to Mail Me!