Kerry's Coal Chamber Castle    |   home
Coal Chamber News
Hello all....

My Girlie... Jae Dolly and I want to do something really special for coal chamber from their
fans. We would love and need EVERYONE interested to contact us.

What we are interested in: pictures (if you send pictures they should be doubles
not originals b/c the pictures would be going to CC), poems, artwork, letters, etc. made/written
by the fans!~! If you need to send anything SNAIL mail that is okay.

We will put it all together into a scrapbook for CC.
Also.. we would LOVE for you to write the letters to the band: saying how CC
has helped, changed, or how you just like the music.  Just whatever, but we want
good stuff not teeny stuff... True fan stuff!~! We think this would be great for
CC.

We will give the items personally to Coal Chamber later (they will get the items later) .. so, if you are
interested please contact (put both email addresses): Kerry BeBe ....  [email protected]
and  Jae Dolly.... [email protected] (doll is with 2 captial i's)... Also... PLEASE send us
the info/submissions.

Thanks and Luv yas!~!
Luv-
Kerry BeBe

Okay everyone! I am starting a unofficial coal chamber fan club. I need everyone that is interested in being part of this cc fan club to email me or click HERE.  I hope to make it a offline thing soon.  This is a true and pure thing for us fans, so let's get it started.. (The club is in the top ten... it official made it on 5/12)

UPDATED:
(10-11)...   ATTENTION ALL CC FANS...
Coal Chamber - The Search for YOU has begun.
Let it be known...It was written last week that Coal Chamber are currently in the studio working on new material for their next release. Well, the physical art ideas for the packaging are already starting to roll; Coal Chamber are searcing for photos that fans have had taken with the band OR photos of fans with Coal Chamber tattoos. These photos are wanted for possible use in their next album package and/or website.
So, here is the message to you:
Coal Chamber fans- send us your photos of your Coal Chamber tattoos and you may just find your photo inside the next Coal Chamber album! The band want to take a look at all of you out there with Coal Chamber tattoos for use on the website as well as potentially in the next album packaging. Send your photos to:

Attn: Coal Chamber photos
9255 Sunset Blvd
2nd Fl
W. Hollywood CA, 90069

Please write your name, phone number, address and e-mail
address on the back so we know how to get hold of you in the future. Photos will not be returned.

Good Luck!

More news:
Miguel's Transparent Lime-Green BC Rich Mockingbird (guitar in below pic) has been reproduce and is on sell! I have been seeing prices in the range of $350-450. I really want one, but ya know. If anyone sees it for a better price (cheaper, cause I am poor.. hehe) please EMAIL me. Thankies. Keep a look out at you local music stores and there is a few going around on ebay.
(7/6)... The "Strait Up" tribute (The work was created in honor of the late Snot frontman Lynn Strait, who died in a six-car accident in 1998, and features music originally written for what was to have been Snot's second album. Strait passed on before work on the album could begin, but a gang of Strait's friends have stepped in to lend lyrics and vocals to the music) is slated to hit stores on November 7, and when it arrives, here's what you'll find (the sequence of the tracks has yet to be determined):
   Ozzy Osbourne - interlude
   Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath featuring Whitfield Crane - "Reaching Out"
   Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst - "Forever"
   Korn's Jonathan Davis - "Take It Back"
   Soulfly's Max Cavalera - "Catch A Spirit"
   System Of A Down's Serj Tankian - "Starlit Eyes"
   Sevendust's Lajon Witherspoon - "Angel's Son"
   Coal Chamber's Dez Fafara - "Funeral Flights"
   (hed) pe's M.C.U.D. - "I Know Where You're At"
   RKL's Jason Sears - "Until Next Time"
   Incubus' Brandon Boyd - "Divided"
   Slipknot's Corey Taylor - "Requiem"

Keep Checking Voxonline for a future interview and pictures of Coal Chamber (The should have it up in early August with a a contest to win an autograph picture from the band)

Tattoo The Earth ... more info go HERE my personal TTE journal.

Review of the Rayna and Morgan chat that didn't happen from RaynaCChamber.. go HERE.  

Page news

Check them out...

Updated:
Do you like this page? Well, vote for it here: http://www.bandhunt.com/artists/coalchamber.html

10/13...  Happy Friday the 13th! hehe. Freaky as it is... I have a Kerry Tribute page! Made by Dick... Thankies for feeding my ego. Thanks sweetie.
Kerry Tribute Page

10/22... Well, everyone I updated a bit. Nothing too much to say. Hmmmmm... still trying to find a good deal with the Mockingbird BC Rich. I updated a bit with Fan Contact/Pictures, a new Fan Art by my girl; Artemis Starlin,  also another great art selection by Gotha, a few live pictures under the last Miscellaneous Pictures group, new wishes tab by dancore .. that is about it. Hmmmm... Well, I will be in California between Tuesday-Sunday.  I will try checking my mail now and then... also please vote for this site.. the link is on the front page. Oh yeah.. when I get back I will redo the front page to make it a little easier to look around. Thankies all!

11/2.. I am back all!! Miss me?? hehe j/k. Anyways.. try to catch the new video for "Strait up". It is from Sevendust called "Angel's Son"... the video has been playing on MTV Rock Video and MTV2.. It features Dez in it. I love the video .. very sweet indeed. RIP Lynn. Remember the album hits store on the 7th of this month!  Updates soon! Wanna see my trip or parts of it? go HERE.

Here's a REALLY awesome and sweet review of the site... Thankies much! Huggles!

Kerry's Coal Chamber Castle
Coal Chamber Fan Site
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/beegee/1202/id15.htm

I know there are not a lot of Coal Chamber fans at this school, but for the few that are here, this site is the most extensive site on the band out there. It is more updated than their "official" site.

Now, if you are one of those fans that does go surfing the net for sites onyour favorite bands, and Coal Chamber is one of them, you know how hard to find a decent Chamber site with info and news. This site has it all. It is one of the best fan sites, not just Chamber fan sites, on the net that I have found.

Some of the categories include: biography, band member's profiles, news, her favorite quotes from each band member, interviews (with almost all the interviews out there that Coal Chamber has done), little known facts, discography, lyrics, tabs (which is being added to all the time), links, etc.There are so many other sections.

Webmistress, Kerry Davis, also has the most complete section of Chamber pictures anywhere. She has almost every picture in every magazine the band has appeared in

Some people may call Kerry obsessed, but she has been one of the lucky ones (there aren't few of those, Coal Chamber loves their fans and try to spend time with time when they can) that has had the chance to sit down and talk to them band. Go to the section called Kerry's CC Devotion and she explains about that.

This site has an overall great look, easy to see the writing and the colors are great. The only downfall, and Kerry has said she will fix this, is the boxes on the very first page. You have to click on the separate boxes to go to a certain section of the site, but there is the downfall of none of the boxes being labeled. So, you have to hold the mouse over the boxes and wait for the ToolTip, the message box next to the pointer, to pop up and tell you which section it is.

Kerry also has a fan club on Yahoo! for any of you who are interested. The message board has gotten some heated arguments on there in the past, and I was in one of those for a while. There is a banner at the bottom of the selection page where you can join.

Demona aka Dezlover

Please, put your comment in the guestbook...I want to know about other coal chamber fans over the world! Thankx! There is a message board located under "Speak Out".. in case you wanted to voice your opinions on some CC issues.

I have  the assistant position of Chamber Internet.  I suggestion that everyone check the site out!

Go to Coal Chamber Chat and meet some awesome people! Luv yas... =O)

Well, I guess this is all for now! Thanks for coming to my page.

Email Me