Professional Photo Gallery!

Disclaimer:

Most of these photo's are the property of photographer's John Stanton & Peter Carrette. Others I have obtained from Record Fairs etc so I am not sure who the photographers are and apologise for not giving credit for those photos. These are on display only for enjoyment by Olivia fans. No profit is made from this page. These are not to appear on other websites as this would be considered stealing. Please respect this so we can go on displaying wonderful photos of Olivia. Thankyou! :-) 

Olivia signing. Peter Carrette Photographer

Olivia performs  No Other Love

Peter Carrette photographer

Olivia singing her heart out

Olivia

Spina Bifida Concert Brisbane 1994

Spina Bifida 94

No Other Love

Spina Bifida Concert 1994

Applause!

Olivia with host Ray Martin

Olivia and Ray Martin

Flowers for our Livvy

Say cheese

Olivia signs for fans

Olivia with Ray Martin Spina Bifida Charity Concert 94

Photo anyone

Olivia signs more

Up close

Lovely photo of our Livvy

Olivia and fellow Aussie Grace Knight

Olivia

Grace Knight, Olivia, Peter Andre, Tina Arena, Rick Price etc

Advance Australia Fair/Waltzing Matilda

Aussies unite

Waltzing Matilda

Olivia sings her heart out

Beneath our radiant southern cross

Smile Olivia

Waves to the crowd

Thankyou and Goodbye

Imax Theatre Opening

Imax Theatre Opening Darling Harbour Sydney

Olivia stops for fans. My friend Linda included

Imax Theatre Opening Sydney Australia

Imax theatre opening

Olivia with Ian Molly Meldrum

Olivia being interviewed by Molly for 2SM Radio Station

Olivia with her father Brin

Shooting the Down Under video

Shootting Down Under video

On the set of shooting the Down Under video

On the set of Down Under video

Olivia on the set of Down Under video

Imax Theatre Opening

Photos displayed here are from the Panasonic Imax Theatre opening in Sydney at Darling Harbour taken with other guests Michael Hutchence (may he rest in peace, he is sadly missed), Paula Yates & baby Tiger Lily, and Olivia's good friend Chantel Contouri.  Olivia has her Panasonic ads playing before each movie. Also the Spina Bifida charity concert held in Brisbane in 1994 where Olivia performed "No Other Love". Also photos from the set of the Down Under video. Others are what appears to be from the late 70's or early 80's. I have been fortunate to be given these photos by John and Peter (except for ones purchased at Fairs) and I am only displaying them for Olivia fans to see and enjoy. Please don't use these on any site to be displayed. No one else has these displayed so I will know they are from me. Let's keep this friendly so all Olivia fans can enjoy seeing photos etc...of our favourite performer. Thankyou very much everyone. :-)

For more Imax photos and Cliff Richard Concert and Press Conference photos go to next page!

PAGE 2 

Updated: May 16, 1999
Back  to Main page