John Erwin... He-Man / Prince Adam / Webstor
Alan Oppenheimer ... Skeletor/ Man-At-Arms / Cringer / Merman / Chef Allen
Linda Gary ... Teela / Sorceress / Evil Lynn / Dree Elle
John Erwin ... Broom / He-Man / Prince Adam
Erik Gunden ... Kowl
Erika Scheimer ... Queen Marlena
Lou Scheimer ... Orko / Battlecat / King Randor

Here is what Earth Headquarters has to offer:

• He-Man and the Masters of the Universe FAQ - A frequently asked questions page about He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

• Episode List - A complete listing of all the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe episodes that were produced.

• Video List - A complete listing of all the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe videos that were released and what episodes were on them.

• The Secret of the Sword - Information on the feature film shown in theaters that featured He-Man and started the She-Ra: Princess of Power cartoon series.

• He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special - Information on the Christmas special that brought the worlds of He-Man and She-Ra together. It featured appearances by many characters from both cartoon series.

Disclaimer: Please note that no copyrights have been intentionally violated. All rights are reserved to the original owners and creators of both He-Man and She-Ra. This is just a site for fans of the two shows. If any copyrights have been violated, please contact me and I will attend to the matter immediately. Also, if you have any photos of He-Man or She-Ra, or anything else related to He-Man and She-Ra, please e-mail me. Thanks for visiting my He-Man and She-Ra site!

LinkExchange

LinkExchange Member Free Home Pages at FortuneCity