Dimi

Young and full of raw talent are what could easily describe this artist. Dimi, who gets her stage name from her first name (Dimitra), started her singing career in 1998 at the age of 16 with Odeon Records. Before her career started, Dimi would always sing at family gatherings and almost everywhere she went. Her friends and acquaintances often encouraged her to sing professionally, but it wasn't till after a 1997 trip to Greece that really motivated her to sing. She one day sent a demo tape to Odeon and from there was told that she had unique talent, especially for someone her age at the time. It's from there that she recorded her first track, a remake of "With All My Heart" by Heaven which was released on Planet Freestyle Vol 3. She later followed that up with "I'm Crazy For You" which was released on Freestyle Oddssey 2001 in 1999. She is currently keeping herself busy by working on numerous projects which will be released in the near future. So keep your eyes open for new releases by this young and talented artist.

Songs
I'm Crazy For You
With All My Heart

To Artists Page