Elissa

Over the past four years, 25-year-old Canadian artist, Elissa, has grown as a vocalist, performer and producer. Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, Elissa has been performing in the church choir and in local talent competitions since the tender age of 6. She was signed to her first record company by the age of 19 and is now proudly represented by Ti Amo Records and other big record distributors in Canada. She exploded into the Freestyle Music scene years ago, with her huge North American hit single "Do You Love Me (Show Me How You Love Me)" and has since received successful radio response with her follow up tracks "Forever Love", "Take My Hand", the remake of George Lamond hit classic "Without You" and her first Euro/Dance single "When I�m With You". In 98, Elissa made her come back with her huge summer anthem "Bailando". "Mamboleo" her new Latin-HI-NRG single is already creating a buzz throughout Canadian radio stations and Night Clubs everywhere. Be sure to lookout for Elissa�s new hit Freestyle single, "Back To Me" on Ti Amo Records recently released Ti Amo's Freestyle Collection Vol 7.

Songs
Back To Me
Don't Say
Do You Love Me
Forbidden Lies
Forever Love
I'll Keep Searching
Say Goodbye
Something In My Heart
Without You(new!)

To Artists Page

Info In Bio Courtesy Of Elissa Fan Club