JDL

Full name: Jeffery Daniel Lepard
Born: May 13, 1977
Producer: Daniel Bijan of Synthetic Rhyme
Manager: John "DJ LOVE" Kyriakoulias
Labels: Partners In Crime Productions / Synthetic Rhyme

"Always believe in yourself and each other. Don't let negativity bring you down." JDL co-produces, sings, writes, performs, and promotes all of his tracks. JDL has been involved in the music industry, since the age of 16 years old. At that time, he was just promoting Dance / Freestyle Music, in Canada with his manager John "DJ LOVE" Kyriakoulias. JDL was inspired by Stevie B (the King of Freestyle) to sing and write music. He currently works with Stevie B, as the drummer in his band. The last concert he played for Stevie B was on September 18, 1999 at Canada�s Wonderland's Kingswood Music Theatre. The new artist was born with his first single "Give Me One More Chance", which was featured on "World Cup�98 - Dance Mix." JDL will be releasing his latest freestyle track "I�ll Love You Forever" before the summer end of 2000 (however, you can hear a sample of it first right here on T.O. Style Music!). He is currently working on a new track with Marc Pompeo, from Partners In Crime Productions, which will contain a pop influence. JDL plans to open his own studio one day, as he will be studying PEP Producing Engineering Program at Harris Institute. JDL shows a great deal of interest towards the fundamentals of producing when he is in the studio. He likes the hands-on-experience approach, as he works with the producer to complete the final product. With the help of his manager, producer, and record labels, JDL plans to take his music to the top of the charts. JDL believes that "By promoting yourself is the first step to success". At any concert, JDL is known for his "free giveaways". JDL is constantly signing autographs and giving away promotional material. JDL promotes himself during concerts and special events, as well as radio stations when he and his manager were invited to CHIN radio for an exclusive interview. There, he promoted "Give Me One More Chance" featured on "World Cup'98 Dance Mix" produced by Daniel Bijan. JDL enjoys going to clubs in his spare time, to perform, or just a night out with his friends. JDL works out at the gym on a regular basis and has been involved in martial arts since the age of 12 years old. Audio Sound� is a business that he owns dealing with car/home/club audio equipment sales and installation, on the side. You can also visit his "offical" website at http://members.xoom.com/jdlmusic. Word of advice from JDL, �Remember, Never Give Up!�

Songs
Don't Say Goodbye
I'll Love You Forever
U R Always On My Mind
Why Did You Go

To Artists Page