Starz snippets of Brian

Those Embarrassing Moments

Perhaps the most disasterous tale was Brian's singing the lead on Quit Playing Games", he was out front at a show in Vienna, Austria. "Next thing you know the band completely stops, there was no music, nothing, and the only thing I could think to do, I mean we're in front of 55,000 people and everything just goes dead except my microphone, so the only thing I could think of was to keep singing." Sounds like a good plan, right? "So I was like, 'Okay, crowd participation time. Let's see if they can sing the song,' so I'm sittin' here singing 'Quit Playin' Games With My Heart' and I happened to turn around and look, and all of the guys, Kevin, A.J. Nick, and Howie are gone -- off the stage, and I look at the band .... and they were gone, there was nobody on the stage, and I feel this tapping on my shoulder; it's the chief of police in Vienna, Austria, and he's tellin' me, 'You have to stop.' I don't see anybody on stage so I feel really stupid bein' out there by myself, and so I stopped and I handed him the microphone .... ""I turned around and I was the Lone Ranger on the stage. Afterwards, I asked every- body where they went and they were like, 'They told us to get off the stage!"' The venue was so crowded that people started getting hurt, and they had to inter- rupt the show to give the excited fans a warning. Luckily for most of us, we can be thankful when we feel really sheepish it's most likely not, in front of 55,000 people!

Favourite songs

Brian and Kevin are cousins, and maybe they have some telepathy going on between them, because they both said that "Darling" was their favorite track. Or maybe they just have similar tastes! Actually, Brian really couldn't settle on one song as a favorite, so he relieved his mind by telling us both of his favorite songs. "I like love songs, I like really laid-back songs that are very simple, easy to listen to, and ["Darling"] is a good song to perform to and it's probably one of the most R&B-type songs that we have, as far as track-wise and vocals," Brian states, as Kevin agrees. "That's what I like about it, but I like 'As Long As You Love Me,' too ....I didn't think I could hear a record better than 'Quit Playing Games' because of the fact of how earthy it is. 'As Long as You Love Me' is a step up from 'Quit Playing Games,' but it's just as catchy." The two songs do have similar vibes, and both are awesome! No wonder Brian has such a tough time choosing!

source Starz magazine

Brian's Articles
Main Page

Logo
Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -