Out Takes!

Did you see the boys interview on Rove Live? Well after the interview the boys were asked to do an ad for TV show Video Hits and for Hot30.com. And here�s what happened...

Record company guy: All we want you to say is �Hi this is the Backstreet Boys and you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music show, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue� Ok?

Kevin: (talking to band) We�ll all say �Hi this the Backstreet Boys...� and then someone take it from there ok ???

Nick: I�ll do it, but what do you want me to say?

Record company guy: All we want you to say is �Hi this is the Backstreet Boys and you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music show, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue�.

Nick: Ok

Kevin: Ok let�s go...

Nick: Wait, what is it again?

Brian: (laughing at Nick) Don�t flub it up...

AJ: (laughing) Flub, flub, flub!

Record company guy: (patiently) �Hi this is the Backstreet Boys and you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music show, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue�

Nick: I�ve forgotten it...

Brian and AJ: Ooooohhhhhh!

Kevin: Go ahead and rehearse it...

Nick: Nah, I got it! One, two, three...

All: Hi this is the Backstreet Boys...

Nick: And you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music show, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue. Is that right?

Record company guy: Ok, do it again please.

Kevin: Why do we need to do it again?

Howie:It was perfect...

AJ: They said please...

Nick: That was perfect!

Kevin: (laughing) Who the heck is directing this show anyway? Just kidding!

Brian: (counting them in) 15, 18, blue 32

All: Hi, this is the Backstreet Boys...

Nick: and you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music channel, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue...(pause, whispering) �Shape Of My Heart�. Do I have to do it again?

AJ: Aaaahh, you flubber!

Nick: I didn�t flub it up...

AJ: Yeah you did!

Nick: I forgot what it was!

Brian: Ok (counting them in again) 42, 7, 27

All: Hey, this is the Backstreet Boys...

Nick: (quickly)...and you�re watching Video Hits, Australia�s number one music channel, and this is our new single from our album Black & Blue, �Shape Of My Heart�!

Kevin: Sounded a little rushed to me. I think the first one was the best one. That�s the one I�d choose if I was the director.

AJ: (singing �Shape Of My Heart� in the background) How was it?

Kevin: Sorry, you�ll have to excuse me � I�m on painkillers for my knee.

Record company guy: Right, now can you do �Hi we�re the Backstreet Boys and you�re listening to the Hot30.com.

Nick: Altogether now. One, two, three!

All: Hi we�re the Backstreet Boys and you�re listening to the Hot30.com.

Kevin: Perfect! We�re outta here now...

Source: Smash Hits January issue

BSB Articles | Brian Articles

main page

Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -