BACKSTREET BOYS: LARGER THAN LIFE
from Backstreet.net

starring Backstreet Boys in their first network television special, will be broadcast Wednesday, May 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The new entertainment special will include Backstreet Boys performing in concert from the Staples Center in Los Angeles as well as exclusive footage from their "Around the World in 100 Hours" tour, which took them to Stockholm, Tokyo, Sydney, Capetown, Rio de Janeiro and New York. They will also talk about what their extraordinary success means to them and will be seen in never-before-broadcast behind-the-scenes footage of their early days together.

Hit songs included in the special are "Larger Than Life," "Show Me the Feeling of Being Lonely," "All I Have To Give," "I Want It That Way," "More Than That," "Shape of My Heart," "I'll Never Break Your Heart," "Time," "Everybody" and "Get Another Boyfriend." Backstreet Boys -- Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson -- currently recognized as the biggest pop group in the world, have sold more than 60 million albums in less than four years. "Black & Blue," the group's fourth release worldwide, sold more than five million copies globally in its initial week, setting a new first-week record in international sales. "Black & Blue," which features, among its 13-song selection, five songs co-written by members of the group plus two numbers solely penned by all five Backstreet Boys, achieved platinum status in 22 countries and gold certification in 10 regions around the world in its first week of release.

At the same time, in the United States, Backstreet Boys set a new precedent by becoming the first in SoundScan history to ever achieve million-plus first-week sales with back-to-back albums.

BACKSTREET BOYS: LARGER THAN LIFE is being produced by Ken Ehrlich Productions. Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer; Al Masocco, the producer; Bruce Gowers, the director.

news Page

Main Page

Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -