Brief report on a Brian Radio Interview

Source: Thanks to Sherry for the following

This morning I was on my way in to work and I was listening to the readio station Star 94 in Atlanta which I rarely listen to and low and behold who called in but Brian Littrell. He was headed to the airport to fly to Orlando to meet up with the other guys. He talked about his and Leighanne's company Bri-Leigh Productions and about wanting to help a family out for the holiday thru the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He said that his parents and Kevin's mom just go in last night and are staying with them. He also said that this will be the first year that he and his wife will be waking up on Christmas morning in their own home.

The DJ asked Brian if the breakup rumor was true and Brian said "NO! We are taking time off for the holidays but we will be back into the studio in February to work on our new album. Which studio, I don't know yet but we aren't breaking up." Then he went on to thank Star 94 and others for helping him and Leighanne out when their dogs were taken.

So folks, there you have it. Brian says it's a rumor so let's put this to rest and go on. We can stop worrying now. lol.

Yall have a great day and take care.

~Sherry~

Webmasters note: This is in reply to that stupid rumor that was on MSN a few days ago. Never believe these rumors unless you hear the Boys say it themselves. Brian has again proven that only they will have the truth.

News Page | Brian Articles Page
main page

Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -