Backstreet Baby

Source: E Online
August 30, 2002 | There's a little Backstreet Boy on the way. BRIAN LITTRELL and his wife, LEIGHANNE, are expecting their first child sometime near the end of the year. The baby, reportedly a boy, will mark the first offspring from the band.

Backstreet Baby On the Way

Source: People.com
STEPHEN M. SILVERMAN

ANNOUNCED: Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell, 27, is about to become the first Backstreet Dad, reports the new issue of PEOPLE. His wife, Leighanne, 33, is due by the end of the year. "It's a boy," Littrell tells the magazine's "Insider" column. "We were a little surprised, but it's a good time because our schedules are lightening up a little bit.""The couple haven't decided on a name yet, but are ready in every other way. 'I've always wanted kids' says Littrell. 'I have a great relationship with both of my parents and now I want to share that with my kid. I'll have to pass out gifts this year at Christmas."

Watch the E NEws announcement...Real Player File

Congratulations to Brian and Leighanne.

Source: You Are Leighanne Littrell
News in about Brian and Leighanne expecting a baby boy. Watch out for the People Magazine article in the coming weeks. And of course a congratulations page to be added to this site.

Courtesy of You Are Leighanne Littrell site.

Leighanne has just confirmed to me that she and Brian are expecting a baby boy this year! They have spoken with People Magazine, so you'll want to pick up the latest issue as soon as it hits stands. I'm not sure when it will be out, but it should be in one of the coming issues! Brian and Leighanne have waited this long to make an announcement to make sure the baby is healthy, and knowing that he is, they have come out! Congratulations to both of them! I know all of their fans will be extremely excited to hear the news! As you can imagine, I will be accepting e-mails to congratulate them later on next month! So stay tuned to that - and PEOPLE magazine!

News Page | Brian Articles Page
Main Page

Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -