Message about BSB Auctions.

Source: Message on the Live Daily BSB Board

Here's some information about some items from the boys that are being sold on the net. I don't remember the info about Vicki, who exactly she is and such, but I know the person this came from has gotten the info from someone in connection with the boys. Please be kind and don't let these people make money off the guys when they aren't supposed to! (Note Vicki is most likely Vicki from the JWR Foundation but I'm not sure)

quote:

From Vicki on behalf of Kevin and Nick... Just got this in an email as a response to a question I had about an eBay auction of a pair of Kevin's boots (the ones he wore on SNL)... Here's a copy and paste of what Vicki had to say...

"Tim:
This auction of Kevin's boots is unauthorized. Please feel free to let others know that Kevin did not okay this. I'll turn the auction information into management and see if we can get this taken care of in the coming year. I'm getting very tired of these people ripping off the Boys. I see that some of Nick's items are up for auction as well. I've seen these items in the wardrobe warehouse. This also is not authorized. We'll get to the bottom of it in the next month or so. Keep your eyes open for us and let other fans know what is going on. Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Holidays!

Vicki"

Pass the word around... the clothing items being auctioned on eBay and on various other sites are NOT authorized by the Boys, and are most likely among the items STOLEN from the wardrobe warehouse.

News Page
Main Page

Brian Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -