Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Partners With Provident Label Group's Reunion Records

Source: Reunion Records
12/8/2004 -

12/8/2004 - Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Partners With Provident Label Group's Reunion Records Terry Hemmings, president and CEO of Provident Music Group, today announced the signing of Brian Littrell, one of the five members of pop super-group Backstreet Boys, to Provident Label Group�s Reunion Records.

Hemmings remarks, �We are very pleased to welcome Brian into the Provident family. I have had the pleasure of getting to know him over the past two years and experience his enthusiasm for entering this chapter of his recording career. Brian will bring a unique perspective on the Christian life to his music and to our market. We are looking forward to introducing him next year.�

Littrell, on recording his first solo album with Provident Label Group shares, �I�ve been a born-again Christian since I was eight years old and I�ve known for a very long time that this has been my calling. I hope to reach listeners in this arena and continue to let Backstreet Boys fans know that it�s okay to stand for what you believe in. If I can do something that opens doors and benefits lives in some way, I hope to be able to do that.�

Littrell�s album is scheduled for release to Christian and general market retail in the fall of 2005, with a radio single slated for Spring, 2005. Littrell�s version of �In Christ Alone� will be made available through the WOW #1s album, releasing to retail through Provident-Integrity Distribution, April 5.

Raised in Lexington, Ky., Brian was brought up attending a Baptist church with his family. At age 18, through cousin, Kevin Richardsn, he relocated to Orlando, Fl. and became part of super pop-group Backstreet Boys. Ten years, multiple worldwide sold-out tours, countless accolades and more than 55 million albums later Littrell is now working on his first Christian market album with Provident.

Backstreet Boys are touring in Europe and also working on an album slated for release in 2005. Further information on the forthcoming project will be made available through Jive Records.

Terry Hemmings, President and CEO of Provident Music Group, today announced the signing of Backstreet Boys� Brian Littrell to Provident Label Group�s Reunion Records. The attached image was taken following the press conference. Pictured (l-r) are: Leighanne Littrell, Brian�s wife; Brian Littrell; Terry Hemmings; and Johnny Wright, Wright Entertainment Group, Littrell�s manager.

News Page
Main Page

BRIAN Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -